ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Message from Shoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uscclassof74

Apr 22, 2000
The Iodine State
There's a message on the main page of Gamecock Central asking for my e-mail address and username. It says it's from Brian Shoemaker. Anybody else getting something similar?
TIA

There's a message on the main page of Gamecock Central asking for my e-mail address and username. It says it's from Brian Shoemaker. Anybody else getting something similar?
TIA

Yep, I got the same thing. Deleted it.

TIA
I received an email today with the same question.

Calling @Brian Shoemaker
Perhaps he can shed some light on this, or at least look into it if he wasn't previously aware.

Thank you! Yes, I'm aware. I sent an email to some (not all) users to make sure I have the best email address for them. If the email bounced, the user will see a message when visiting FGF.

Reactions: 92Pony
Thank you! Yes, I'm aware. I sent an email to some (not all) users to make sure I have the best email address for them. If the email bounced, the user will see a message when visiting FGF.
He only sends emails out to to the Bad boys of FGF... Just to let us know he has his eye on us....SmokinSmile

Last edited:
@Brian Shoemaker actually sent me a real email a couple of days ago. He promised that if I sent back a reply that I would be listed in the Member Of The Day Thread...

Well, that wasn't HIS ACTUAL words. I MAY have embellished his words just a bit...

Can't blame a loser for trying...

Reactions: Brian Shoemaker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT