ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Tested my covid immunity

Gamecock Lifer

GarnetTrust.com Member/Supporter
Gold Member
Oct 8, 2008
I had covid back in November- So like 2 weeks ago, the girl I have been seeing tested positive on Monday, spent the night at my house that night- PCR, did not get her results til Thursday- I tested negative... then last Friday my daughter comes for her weekend at my house, had a stuffy nose and little fever, she tested positive the next day! Spent the entire week at my house, quarantined in my room, with me taking care of her... (she was fine, just like a little cold)- and I got NOTHING! It is an unscientific test clearly, but that much exposure with nothing happening to me, tells me the immunity from this thing is strong and last quite a while! Positive news IMO.

The whole problem with CoVid is it’s been politicized in a weapon.

It’s neither the plague nor is it just a common cold. It’s something we don’t fully understand because we aren’t interested in understanding. We are only interested in arguing.

Here is my anecdotal tale. As an employer who as an essential service never closed, we had to be extremely cautious in protecting our staff and customers.

We had one employee test positive although they had zero symptoms. The doctor did not think they had it, but erred on the side of caution due to the test results. Stayed home a month to be extra sure.

We had a second employee with all the symptoms who was very sick. Tested negative at same doctor. Stayed home a month to be extra sure.

This whole thing is chaos because of politics. It’s real but not the end of the world. Just use common freaking sense.

I had covid back in November- So like 2 weeks ago, the girl I have been seeing tested positive on Monday, spent the night at my house that night- PCR, did not get her results til Thursday- I tested negative... then last Friday my daughter comes for her weekend at my house, had a stuffy nose and little fever, she tested positive the next day! Spent the entire week at my house, quarantined in my room, with me taking care of her... (she was fine, just like a little cold)- and I got NOTHING! It is an unscientific test clearly, but that much exposure with nothing happening to me, tells me the immunity from this thing is strong and last quite a while! Positive news IMO.

in general yes. But it varies with the individual. Some can get Covid twice.

If you really want immunity then get the vaccine. Check first with your physician because you have had the virus if this is appropriate.

Thanks for the real world experience. That says a lot!

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
What blood type do u have ? My guess is the fearful are fearful for a reason. Nobody knows their body better than themselves . At this point - when I see someone in a mask. -,me -eyes wide open - (and no mask ) avoid and walk away from them. My thought is they could be infective. And good for them for trying to mitigate. Maybe there should a colored mask you have to wear if you’re sick or positive. . More people are apt to follow these rules. Or double mask.’’ ‘. The rules followers obviously don’t care. They were them while driving. .

I had Covid in January. I tested negative. I was diagnosed by my doctor when the symptoms didn't go away including three weeks of coughing to the point I could barely speak. It was a constant dry shallow cough. The test is not that reliable.

Reactions: edalee
I had Covid in January. I tested negative. I was diagnosed by my doctor when the symptoms didn't go away including three weeks of coughing to the point I could barely speak. It was a constant dry shallow cough. The test is not that reliable.

The test is 30% actuate up the nose, and that's the best one out there. I think people who were tested and came back negative actually have or had COVID and didn't know it... Mild cases like the flue or cold...

I ended up losing taste for a couple weeks back in March of last year and haven't missed a day in work going in hospitals all over the Southeastern areas...

Some people get a mild case and others worst.. Depends on your DNA...

If you really want immunity then get the vaccine. Check first with your physician because you have had the virus if this is appropriate.
The vaccine is no more reliable than natural immunity. And with possible unknown long-term side effects, you have to weigh your risks appropriately. I have zero interest in trusting companies like J&J, who intentionally put their product on shelves for years knowing it caused cancer in a significant portion of users because it turned a profit. These companies have no interest in your health, but in how your health makes them richer. The government, in the interests of tax money also proclaimed cigarettes were ok for years too.

The vaccine doesn’t give immunity ..where did you hear that ? CNN...latest report is that the vaccine may probably at least last 6 months...its like the flu shot you are going to have to get one every year

Haven't gotten the vaccine and have been around people that have had it and have not been sick or tested positive.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Haven't gotten the vaccine and have been around people that have had it and have not been sick or tested positive.
You may already have the immunity. I have a roommate who stayed here the entire time my daughter was quarantined, and he has been exposed numerous times in the recent past, never been positive!

The vaccine doesn’t give immunity ..where did you hear that ? CNN...latest report is that the vaccine may probably at least last 6 months...its like the flu shot you are going to have to get one every year

drawplay, where did I say the vaccine does not give immunity? IT DOES. See my reply in context to Gamecock Lifer's post. The vaccines are working well. There are over 100 million vaccines administered worldwide. The only issue that has come up is the clotting with the Astra Zeneca vaccine, but that too may be insignificant.

To those who look at the vaccine and don't want it, I would ask that you strongly reconsider. Talk with your physician. My brother, who is a physician, has many connections with the infectious disease medical community (he is an OB/GYN). He says, that to a person, they stand by the vaccines developed in the US and UK. These vaccine techniques have been in development for many years although the specific COVID-19 vaccine was developed in one year.

The issues that needs more testing is the administering of vaccines (a) to those who have already had the covid and (b) to children. Trials are ongoing.

“some Puerto Rican girls that's just dyin' to meet you”

drawplay, where did I say the vaccine does not give immunity? IT DOES. See my reply in context to Gamecock Lifer's post. The vaccines are working well. There are over 100 million vaccines administered worldwide. The only issue that has come up is the clotting with the Astra Zeneca vaccine, but that too may be insignificant.

To those who look at the vaccine and don't want it, I would ask that you strongly reconsider. Talk with your physician. My brother, who is a physician, has many connections with the infectious disease medical community (he is an OB/GYN). He says, that to a person, they stand by the vaccines developed in the US and UK. These vaccine techniques have been in development for many years although the specific COVID-19 vaccine was developed in one year.

The issues that needs more testing is the administering of vaccines (a) to those who have already had the covid and (b) to children. Trials are ongoing.
Have you missed the anaphalaxis issue?

It's not true that there have only been issues with Astra Zeneca.
No testing on pregenant women. Just started testing children.
Not approved by the FDA, only emergency use authorization.
So get it if you want to. Don't get it if you don't want to.
It's not selfish to wait and get it until you have more information. Especially if you or your children have had reactions to other vaccines.

It's not selfish to wait and get it until you have more information. Especially if you or your children have had reactions to other vaccines.

I am fine with this statement (underlined). People are free to get the vaccine or not! Yes, individuals have to consider the circumstances before they take it (children, pregnant women, prior covid, etc). Check with your physician. If you are one then become ore aware of the issues if this is not your field.

Last edited:
Reactions: GvilleGamie

It’s neither the plague nor is it just a common cold. It’s something we don’t fully understand because we aren’t interested in understanding. We are only interested in arguing.

Here is my anecdotal tale. As an employer who as an essential service never closed, we had to be extremely cautious in protecting our staff and customers.

We had one employee test positive although they had zero symptoms. The doctor did not think they had it, but erred on the side of caution due to the test results. Stayed home a month to be extra sure.

We had a second employee with all the symptoms who was very sick. Tested negative at same doctor. Stayed home a month to be extra sure.

This whole thing is chaos because of politics. It’s real but not the end of the world. Just use common freaking sense.
I had 6 at work get COVID. One died. It was the end of her world.

So today's news is consensus among docs that we will never reach herd immunity, possibly because of declining interest in getting the shot. My sweet wife has a an immune condition that has left her with vaccine failure. My hope was that we would have those who could get immunity help to get us to the point where Covid is an afterthought, particularly for folks like her.

Looks like that is not going to happen. I know the game. It still does not make feel kindly toward those for whom it's more important to make a point than to make a real difference. But, we all choose the kind of people we want to be.

Last July my brother was hospitalized for 6 weeks with COVID. He almost died and still struggles with the residuals. His physicians said he should by all means take the vaccine which he did.

A recent survey published in today's paper found that 30% of Republicans said they would not take the vaccine. At that rate we are unlikely to reach herd immunity. If folks don't want to take the vaccine for themselves they should do so for the sake of others.

Last July my brother was hospitalized for 6 weeks with COVID. He almost died and still struggles with the residuals. His physicians said he should by all means take the vaccine which he did.

A recent survey published in today's paper found that 30% of Republicans said they would not take the vaccine. At that rate we are unlikely to reach herd immunity. If folks don't want to take the vaccine for themselves they should do so for the sake of others.

Our elected leader and his posse are morons. He had the chance to send a powerful message after getting the vaccine but took a pass.
Two weeks after getting my shots, after more than a year of no contact with my kids in their 20s who could be considered front line workers because they have continued to work with the public from day one of this. I gave them a big old hug last week and said its because I was vaccinated. In fact I insisted and gave them no time to think about it. Best hug ever. Now they may or may not get vaccinated, that's up to them. But there was probably a zero chance they would get the shots had we continued the path the govt wants us to take.
And they want to talk about her immunity? Ha!!! I want to be the next Stevie Ray Vaughan... ain't gonna happen.

If our government told us today that reducing the speed limit to 60mph would save 600K lives a year, you would have full consensus almost immediately. (w/ the exception of a very small faction who are always going to argue for their rights - in this case, getting to a destination faster.)

Unfortunately, this is completely different b/c there are far too many unknowns and it's directly impacting your health. There is no one on this planet who knows what the short-medium-long term implications are of this unique vaccination - primarily because there was little to no testing on humans. Top level scientists and MDs argue about it everyday. It was fast-tracked and our government offered full indemnity. There have been young, healthy people have died almost immediately following vaccination, and far more reporting significant side effects.

Everyone's genetics are different. Everyone's mitochondrial integrity is different. The idea that there's a one-size-fits-all approach is terribly flawed. And the pharm companies know this.

Being a first-mover in most things medical, especially invasive products, is a slippery slope. I have a close friend who is a Plastic Surgeon. Many of his patients received boob jobs a decade ago. Now, many are coming back needed them removed due to serious health complications. The human body itself is incredible and can detect even the smallest alterations. Sometimes it can adjust and move on. Other times, it attacks or disorganizes (autoimmune) - especially in longer term time frames. All depends on the individual.

COVID is obviously highly contagious. Many people who have already had it would never know it. Why aren't they testing for this before injecting people (especially healthy children) with a highly experimental vaccine that was fast-tracked in a panic? We mapped the genome over 20 years ago, there's plenty of SNPs that would indicate whether a person would or would not response more favorably to a vaccination versus the antibodies. Why not test in advance? Why is there not an easy test for the intra-cellular nutritional status? Imagine if you knew with confidence what your macro & micro ratios were - and how powerful that would be? All of the aforementioned should already be available but it's in direct conflict with the profit machine. As paladin181 pointed out, they don't care about the individual. If it was up to them, they would vaccinate every person and every pet and anything else they can think of. They have wide-sweeping indemnity - hence, what happens in 2023, 2025, 2030, etc. is of little consequence to them. This is not a conspiracy theory - these are facts.

If you look at the history of medication and even the history of these current vaccines, it's beyond spotty. There have been some great ones {e.g. Aspirin} and there have been many bad ones as well. Vaccinate/Shelter the higher risk, let nature do it's thing on the young and healthy. They tried to anti-bacteria/sterilize the world in the 90s. Now we have them desperate trying to improve the depleted microbiome (potentially zero ground for all diseases) with soil-based probiotics, poop pills from other people, etc. It's an endless cycle.

Last edited:
Frank Martin must not post on here. He gotit twice.
Twice in back to back months, right? Seems more likely he had a protracted battle with it and never fully recovered from it the first time. I know he never looked "well."

Or could be he is part of the less than 1% of the population that actually contracted it twice. Either way, he is a prime candidate for getting the vaccine if he hasn't already.

Twice in back to back months, right? Seems more likely he had a protracted battle with it and never fully recovered from it the first time. I know he never looked "well."

Or could be he is part of the less than 1% of the population that actually contracted it twice. Either way, he is a prime candidate for getting the vaccine if he hasn't already.
I think it’s even fewer than 1%. I read there’s only been 70 or so laboratory confirmed cases of double infections worldwide.

I am in this boat. I talked to my PCM and we both agreed it is not worth the chance of me having a severe life threatening reaction. And to top that I am also allergic to Penicillin and Sulfa Drugs. The two best antibiotics for having allergic reactions to the flu shot etc.

Reactions: paladin181
I am in this boat. I talked to my PCM and we both agreed it is not worth the chance of me having a severe life threatening reaction. And to top that I am also allergic to Penicillin and Sulfa Drugs. The two best antibiotics for having allergic reactions to the flu shot etc.
this is the most logical reason I have heard for anyone not wanting to get the shot: a pre-existing allergy that could lead to a severe reaction. That is a concern for virtually any drug and this one is no different. If you have had allergic reactions to similar medications or vaccines in the past, it is probably best to avoid virtually any vaccine! For the other 99% of people, who have never had an allergic reaction to a vaccine or any of the ingredients in them… the reasons I have heard are over blown facebook conspiracies and pure unadulterated falsehoods.

this is the most logical reason I have heard for anyone not wanting to get the shot: a pre-existing allergy that could lead to a severe reaction. That is a concern for virtually any drug and this one is no different. If you have had allergic reactions to similar medications or vaccines in the past, it is probably best to avoid virtually any vaccine! For the other 99% of people, who have never had an allergic reaction to a vaccine or any of the ingredients in them… the reasons I have heard are over blown facebook conspiracies and pure unadulterated falsehoods.

Cool. Let us know when you roll out the vaccine insurance plan - as it's currently impossible to get from the actual vaccine manufacturers. We'll take the 20+-year offering.

But where are the rulings? Do you have $20 million to make your case b/c we're talking about longer time frames and you have to connect a myriad of dots and pharmaceutical companies have all the money in the world? They also have the CDC-NIH-WHO in cooperation who sustain their business model.

Even trace amounts of something as seemingly benign as Carrageenan has been shown to induce Crohns and Colitis in the susceptible. If it was considered that level of safe, there's no need to hide {indemnity}, fast-track, or enter EUA status.

Vaccine providers are not even disclosing all of its contents.

Have you even glanced at the PFIZER Vaccine Doc?
https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

This could end up being a resounding success - and I pray it is. But to make blanket statements like that is completely irresponsible - especially given the fact that you've stated you're in the industry.

You don't know. They don't know.

Everyone has to make that decision on their own, based on their set of circumstances. Health is our most precious asset by a longshot.

"You hold your life in your hands, don’t entrust it to anyone else, least of all to your chosen leaders."
— Listen, Little Man! by Wilhelm Reich

------------------------------------------

Small excerpt from PFIZER Vax Doc:

8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure
“An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned
direct contact with a vaccine test subject, which may or may not lead to
the occurrence of an adverse event. These people may include health care
providers, family members, and other people who are around the trial
participant.
When such exposures happen, the investigator must report them to Pfizer
saftey within 24 hours of becoming aware of when they happened,
regardless of whether or not there is an associated secondary adverse
event. This must be reported using the vaccine secondary adverse event
report form. SINCE THE INFORMATION DOES NOT PERTAIN TO A PARTICIPANT
INVOLVED IN THE STUDY, THE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT SEPARATE FROM THE
STUDY.”
TO CLARIFY: Vaccine study participants become super spreaders of
something, they don’t say what it is, but it triggers secondary
adverse events in people that never had the vax, when they are exposed
to people who did have the vax.

The investigator must report EDP to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the
investigator’s awareness, irrespective of whether an SAE has occurred.
The initial information submitted should include the anticipated date of
delivery (see below for information related to termination of
pregnancy).
* If EDP occurs in a participant or a participant’s partner, the
investigator must report this information to Pfizer Safety on the
Vaccine SAE Report Form and an EDP Supplemental Form, regardless of
whether an SAE has occurred. Details of the pregnancy will be collected
after the start of study intervention and until 6 months after the last
dose of study intervention.
* If EDP occurs in the setting of environmental exposure, the
investigator must report information to Pfizer Safety using the Vaccine
SAE Report Form and EDP Supplemental Form. Since the exposure
information does not pertain to the participant enrolled in the study,
the information is not recorded on a CRF; however, a copy of the
completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator site
file. Follow-up is conducted to obtain general information on the
pregnancy and its outcome for all EDP reports with an unknown outcome.
The investigator will follow the pregnancy until completion (or until
pregnancy termination) and notify Pfizer Safety of the outcome as a
follow-up to the initial EDP Supplemental Form. In the case of a live
birth, the structural integrity of the neonate can be assessed at the
time of birth. In the event of a termination, the reason(s) for
termination should be specified and, if clinically possible, the
structural integrity of the terminated fetus should be assessed by gross
visual inspection (unless preprocedure test findings are conclusive for
a congenital anomaly and the findings are reported). Abnormal pregnancy
outcomes are considered SAEs. If the outcome of the pregnancy meets the
criteria for an SAE (ie, ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous abortion,
intrauterine fetal demise, neonatal death, or congenital anomaly), the
investigator should follow the procedures for reporting SAEs. Additional
information about pregnancy outcomes that are reported to Pfizer Safety
as SAEs follows:
* Spontaneous abortion including miscarriage and missed abortion;
* Neonatal deaths that occur within 1 month of birth should be reported,
without regard to causality, as SAEs. In addition, infant deaths after 1
month should be reported as SAEs when the investigator assesses the
infant death as related or possibly related to exposure to the study
intervention. Additional information regarding the EDP may be requested
by the sponsor. Further follow-up of birth outcomes will be handled on a
case-by-case basis (eg, follow-up on preterm infants to identify
developmental delays). In the case of paternal exposure, the
investigator will provide the participant with the Pregnant Partner
Release of Information Form to deliver to his partner. The investigator
must document in the source documents that the participant was given the
Pregnant Partner Release of Information Form to provide to his partner.
8.3.5.2. Exposure During Breastfeeding An exposure during breastfeeding
occurs if:
* A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or
after discontinuing study intervention.
* A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having
been exposed to study intervention (ie, environmental exposure). An
example of environmental exposure during breastfeeding is a female
family member or healthcare provider who reports that she is
breastfeeding after having been exposed to the study intervention by
inhalation or skin contact. The investigator must report exposure during
breastfeeding to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the investigator’s
awareness, irrespective of whether an SAE has occurred. The information
must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form. When exposure during
breastfeeding occurs in the setting of environmental exposure, the
exposure information does not pertain to the participant enrolled in the
study, so the information is not recorded on a CRF. However, a copy of
the completed Vaccine SAE Report Form is maintained in the investigator
site file. An exposure during breastfeeding report is not created when a
Pfizer drug specifically approved for use in breastfeeding women (eg,
vitamins) is administered in accord with authorized use. However, if the
infant experiences an SAE associated with such a drug, the SAE is
reported together with the exposure during breastfeeding.
Here’s the clear part of this, that everyone can understand:
8.3.5.3. Occupational Exposure An occupational exposure occurs when a
person receives unplanned direct contact with the study intervention,
which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an AE. Such persons may
include healthcare providers, family members, and other roles that are
involved in the trial participant’s care. The investigator must report
occupational exposure to Pfizer Safety within 24 hours of the
investigator’s awareness, regardless of whether there is an associated
SAE. The information must be reported using the Vaccine SAE Report Form.
Since the information does not pertain to a participant enrolled in the
study, the information is not recorded on a CRF; however, a copy of the
file.

Reactions: paladin181
Cool. Let us know when you roll out the vaccine insurance plan - as it's currently impossible to get from the actual vaccine manufacturers. We'll take the 20+-year offering.

But where are the rulings? Do you have $20 million to make your case b/c we're talking about longer time frames and you have to connect a myriad of dots and pharmaceutical companies have all the money in the world? They also have the CDC-NIH-WHO in cooperation who sustain their business model.

Even trace amounts of something as seemingly benign as Carrageenan has been shown to induce Crohns and Colitis in the susceptible. If it was considered that level of safe, there's no need to hide {indemnity}, fast-track, or enter EUA status.

https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

This could end up being a resounding success - and I pray it is. But to make blanket statements like that is completely irresponsible - especially given the fact that you've stated you're in the industry.

Everyone has to make that decision on their own, based on their set of circumstances. Health is our most precious asset by a longshot.

"You hold your life in your hands, don’t entrust it to anyone else, least of all to your chosen leaders."

participant.
STUDY.”

pregnancy).
as SAEs follows:
occurs if:
file.
You are completely ate up and spreading dangerous false narratives. I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for your BS.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979

Or maybe the others should just take the vaccine and be responsible for their own health.

You are completely ate up and spreading dangerous false narratives. I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for your BS.
Actually feel fine. You might want to revisit that exchange.

The only person that is spreading false info is Dr. 99%.

I've made no comments whatsoever about efficacy, nor what people should do or not do - unlike the post I was responding to.

The data is straight from Pfizer.

If there's anything I've posted that isn't factual, please let me know and I will remove.

I wish you well.

Last edited:

For years I have argued common sense isn't common. But you guys did it right. It's chaos and politics but at the end of the day, you made sure nobody's blood was on the hands of you or your business.

participant.
STUDY.”

pregnancy).
as SAEs follows:
occurs if:
file.
Gish Gallop.

Dentists bring facts.
During a Gish gallop, a debater confronts an opponent with a rapid series of many specious arguments, half-truths, and misrepresentations in a short space of time, which makes it impossible for the opponent to refute all of them within the format of a formal debate.

Nobody on this forum is going to bullet point 15 items and try and keep track of them and format them to debate you. Anytime you drop a ton of specious arguments in a forum post you are not debating in good faith.

You are not debating in good faith.

During a Gish gallop, a debater confronts an opponent with a rapid series of many specious arguments, half-truths, and misrepresentations in a short space of time, which makes it impossible for the opponent to refute all of them within the format of a formal debate.

Nobody on this forum is going to bullet point 15 items and try and keep track of them and format them to debate you. Anytime you drop a ton of specious arguments in a forum post you are not debating in good faith.

You are not debating in good faith.

Just grab an example. There's plenty of content and clearly you're caught up on something I've said.

Just grab an example. There's plenty of content and clearly you're caught up on something I've said.
An example of someone arguing in bad faith, sure I can do that.

I have bolded everything you put in a single post that was a question or something that needed more debate or research to find a conclusion. This is the definition of a Gish Gallop. if you were confident in your data and opinions we could take them one at a time and try and find the truth, but, as you requested, I have listed from a single post of yours a ton of questions meaning to overwhelm in bad faith.

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
Actually feel fine. You might want to reread that exchange.

The only person that is spreading false info is Dr. 99%.

I've made no comments whatsoever about efficacy, nor what people should do or not do - unlike the post I was responding to.

The data posted is straight from Pfizer.

If there's anything I've posted that isn't factual, please let me know and I will remove.

I wish you well.
You are trying to enhance the dangers by ignoring scale. They are giving out HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS (US)/ BILLIONS(worldwide) of these vaccines. There will be a very SMALL percentage of those who take it who may have a reaction of any impact to an ingredient in the vaccine, the vast majority of them and the worst are typical an anaphylactic reaction that occurs quickly, and can be easily treated on site. If you are allergic to other vaccines, or have any known allergies to any of the ingredients or are just one of those who is “allergic to everything”- it is probably not a good idea to take it. Over-exaggerating (representing without scale) makes your “facts” paranoid narratives to drum up fear over the safety of the virus. It is dangerous miss-information, and that is exactly what you are doing. This is a deliberate attempt on your part to convince people this thing is unsafe, you are obsessed with it, it seems unhealthy for you personally/ like your sanity, it is dangerous to other people and you need to stop.

Sure, there is a chance you are Jeff Goldblum from Independence Day, and you are the only crazy old man who “cracked the code”! Maybe you can predict this terrible impending cost from something everyone else is ignoring because they just aren’t as smart as Jeff! If that is the case, I hope you know someone in the white house like he did so you can tell the president instead of trying to spread the word on a SPORTS FORUM!!

Or, maybe, just maybe the things we do and face in life are usually more face value- maybe this is not some nefarious evil plan to kill us all. MAYBE These things are being distributed and the CDC says they are safe BECAUSE THEY ARE SAFE. As safe as any drug or vaccine they have approved before, safe if properly used, effective for MOST people (95% or so)…. Nothing we eat, drink, the pills we take the wi fi devices we are talking back forth over, the microwaves we use… Hell my hotwater heater is a BOMB waiting to blow up one day if it goes bad 🤷‍♂️- Hell what is 100% safe all the time? I can get heart disease from my food, or have an allergic reaction to it if I am allergic to an ingredient! (Sound familiar)- I am still going to eat…

We have had a year of human trials after more than a decade of research, and like 6 months of mass rollouts behind us already and the same science that deemed everything I have consumed or been treated with my entire life says these things are safe. Pardon me if I take the opinion of the health experts of our country and the rest of the civilized world- all of whom recommend getting vaccinated- over that of someone trying to drum up fear on a sports forum.
I wish you well also- in all your endeavors except what you are doing in these threads. It is despicable evil. Your type of BS is literally scaring people away from getting a vaccine that is actively spreading around the world today and killing people. You do the moral equations on how you would feel if someone read what you wrote, decided not to get a vaccine, caught covid and died of it. This is exactly why people across the nation are avoiding these things at a dangerous level- “Aunt Betty won’t get the jab because she saw ___ on facebook”.. It is a real problem and you are a contributor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT