ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Understand of MODs delete and very hard to watch ..

Reactions while someone is

castrating this demon,

Or, cutting his hands off,

Or, cutting his eyes out.

Or, burning him with a branding iron,

Or, (for you clemson lurkers) treating this man like your favorite sheep or goat:

ce0ba947923774df63685d898f0414fc.gif

Haha !! I’m down for all of thee above (except for the goat or sheep).

Just an update guys . His lawyer managed to shutdown an 16000 + member Facebook advocacy group and is paying local media to not run any stories or updates . The guys family(who I thought would stand tall) are threatening all their employees with termination for even speaking about the incident . Fortunately the video has been shared and shared all over the world so they can’t track em all down . Here’s the real smack in the face ... the little girl is now in the custody of the abusers best friend due to the initial custody settlement . From statements it seems the Grandparents are much more interested in covering their ass and protecting their businesses than the Granddaughter . Makes you lose faith in humanity pretty quick .

Just an update guys . His lawyer managed to shutdown an 16000 + member Facebook advocacy group and is paying local media to not run any stories or updates . The guys family(who I thought would stand tall) are threatening all their employees with termination for even speaking about the incident . Fortunately the video has been shared and shared all over the world so they can’t track em all down . Here’s the real smack in the face ... the little girl is now in the custody of the abusers best friend due to the initial custody settlement . From statements it seems the Grandparents are much more interested in covering their ass and protecting their businesses than the Granddaughter . Makes you lose faith in humanity pretty quick .

So the “kind old guy who does lots for the community” has his true colors shown.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Quick update on this guys ... the daughters mother (who has a history of drug abuse and mental illness as well) sought to have the charges dropped (probably a payout or blackmail involved) . Fortunately we do have at least one judge in this area that’s not bought and paid for and he denied the request vehemently. The SOB that did this is “Apparently” Seeking treatment for his drug abuse out of state . Shocker .

Reactions: Carolina Cocktail
@BobbyBReloaded1975 "From statements it seems the Grandparents are much more interested in covering their ass and protecting their businesses than the Granddaughter . Makes you lose faith in humanity pretty quick ."

Was wondering why the grandparents didn't do something. Kudos to his daughter for taking action.
A lot of abusees are in a position where they can't or are afraid to take action.

While I dislike these types of postings and hated every second of this one from it's initial posting, People need to be made aware of these situations.

No One, deserves to live in fear of abuse.

Thank you, bring this into the light.

I really hated posting this but I think it was my duty as a local to expose this SOB . With the money he and his family have , this stuff goes away very quickly $$$. The more eyes see this video the less chance he has of walking away completely .

@BobbyBReloaded1975 "From statements it seems the Grandparents are much more interested in covering their ass and protecting their businesses than the Granddaughter . Makes you lose faith in humanity pretty quick ."

Was wondering why the grandparents didn't do something. Kudos to his daughter for taking action.
A lot of abusees are in a position where they can't or are afraid to take action.

I’ll be honest I was pretty dumbfounded when I heard the grandparents reaction . I’ve met and done business when the Grandfather several times and actually thought he was an OK guy . The fact that they knew this abuse was going on for years and now are doing everything in their power to put a lid on it floors me . This poor girls grandfather is one of the most wealthy powerful men In the Panhandle and she had to install security cameras herself to prove the abuse ?!? Makes me sick . Amazing where people’s priorities lie .

Reactions: Brace1
What an absolutely evil POS. I have to change my ringtone now or else I'll be thinking of this asshole every time I get a call.

Reactions: jonesz21
Let's be honest, you know any guy in his forties that still frosts the tips of his hair is a dirtbag.

(And that might go for any age, but it's definitely true in the forties.)

Let's be honest, you know any guy in his forties that still frosts the tips of his hair is a dirtbag.

(And that might go for any age, but it's definitely true in the forties.)

Oh trust me if there was a country of dirtbags he would be the President. Also any guy that drives an armored hummer , screams “YOLO” constantly , and shows up to a funeral wearing a leather jacket with no shirt on and ripped blue jeans (its Florida and it’s 92 freaking degrees) is a champion dirtbag .

Wow. I am just now getting around to watching this. That guy is a monster. Kind of guy that I would be perfectly happy hearing had vanished. Why the kids and the dogs have not been taken from him is absolutely baffling. Someone needs to teach this guy some respect.

Quick update on this guys ... the daughters mother (who has a history of drug abuse and mental illness as well) sought to have the charges dropped (probably a payout or blackmail involved) . Fortunately we do have at least one judge in this area that’s not bought and paid for and he denied the request vehemently. The SOB that did this is “Apparently” Seeking treatment for his drug abuse out of state . Shocker .

Sounds like from reading news reports she didn’t seek to have charges dropped but sought to have a protective order dropped because there were already 2 others in place. Her order would require her coming to court, etc and she didn’t want to have to fool with it given the other orders already in place preventing contact with the sperm donor.

The judge denied that request.

I don’t doubt he’ll get away with it eventually. Money talks and it’s obvious the grandparents don’t give care about their granddaughter.

I don’t understand why CPS hasn’t stepped in to take her to foster care. The entire family is a mess.

Sounds like from reading news reports she didn’t seek to have charges dropped but sought to have a protective order dropped because there were already 2 others in place. Her order would require her coming to court, etc and she didn’t want to have to fool with it given the other orders already in place preventing contact with the sperm donor.

The judge denied that request.

I don’t doubt he’ll get away with it eventually. Money talks and it’s obvious the grandparents don’t give care about their granddaughter.

I don’t understand why CPS hasn’t stepped in to take her to foster care. The entire family is a mess.

Ok that makes sense . Yeah this poor little girl has gone thru the ringer her entire life . Both her mom and dad come from extremely powerful and wealthy families and both of them are absolute trainwrecks . As you can see In the video the dad is a monster and her mom was a drug addict . The fact that her maniac father got full custody of her shows how screwed up her mother was . It breaks my heart because I’ve met the little girl several times and she’s a sweetheart , an absolute angel . Makes me sick . Funny thing is , when this video came out nobody was really surprised. Just shows what a piece of s$&t he is .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT