ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Understand of MODs delete and very hard to watch ..

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
Ok I’ll apologize if this offends anybody and MODs feel free to delete this but I feel it’s my duty to do this . This guy in the video is a local trust fund Brat who has been in and out of legal trouble . His father , who is a prominent developer in the area and a multi millionaire ensures he stays out of jail . I will say from my experience I have met his father and from my experience he is a very kind man whose son happens to be a monster . The video speaks for itself . His lawyer is trying very hard to delete any video as evidence so all the locals are doing our best to get this out as much as possible . The girl and the dogs are both safe now away from him . I know if this guy lived in SC he would end up in a hole in the swamp but here in Florida money and influence usually trumps justice and doing what’s right . Again apologies for sharing this on a sports forum But I want this SOB to rot and prison . Thanks guys and please don’t ban me !! Lol .

I hope the POS rots in jail and gets some "special" treatment there himself. Worthless POS.

He was released the next day on $4000 bond . 5 judges have already rescinded from trying the case . Pretty sickening . The little girl installed the cameras because no one believed her .

He was released the next day on $4000 bond . 5 judges have already rescinded from trying the case . Pretty sickening . The little girl installed the cameras because no one believed her .
That is definitely sickening. I truly believe we have the best justice system in the world but in cases like this it fails. Someone needs to throw a sack party for this guy. I'll bring the bats.

That is definitely sickening. I truly believe we have the best justice system in the world but in cases like this it fails. Someone needs to throw a sack party for this guy. I'll bring the bats.

He claims to have PTSD but he’s never served . He buys lots of guns and hangs out with Vets and Special Forces guys to get his rocks off but he grew up in with Millions . This POS has never tied his own shoes . PTSD from what ?!?! Spending his daddy’s money . This is his second domestic abuse charge and nothing was done the first time . Yeah if this would have happened in SC he would be a vegetable by now . Florida justice at its best .

Reactions: Brace1
Straight sickening this guy doesn’t care nothing about his daughter. You don’t treat anybody like that especially someone that you love, and those poor dogs. All they see is a “mad man” no dog is gonna disrespect the hand that feeds them unless they are fearful of that person, or they see evil in them. That was hard to watch for real. Hopefully there’s family members who can take the girl and her dogs in and give them a better life.

Straight sickening this guy doesn’t care nothing about his daughter. You don’t treat anybody like that especially someone that you love, and those poor dogs. All they see is a “mad man” no dog is gonna disrespect the hand that feeds them unless they are fearful of that person, or they see evil in them. That was hard to watch for real. Hopefully there’s family members who can take the girl and her dogs in and give them a better life.
Totally agree with everything you said.

What’s sad also is his family owns a large portion of town , Resorts , Restaurants , etc .
For all intents and purposes his family are good people and do a lot for the community and employee hundreds if not thousands of locals . Since this story has gone National all their businesses are being blackballed and hundreds of locals will be out of work . Makes this guy an even bigger piece of S$&t . The family cut ties with him years ago but it’s still gonna destroy their business that the father built from scratch . Absolute waste of humanity

Reactions: importcock
That MFer is not fit to be a dog owner, much less a parent. The world would be better off if someone just shot him in the temple and got rid of him. How he's out on $4,000 bail is an absolute travesty. Makes you want to adopt the little girl and her pets. No one, and I mean NO ONE should be treated like that poor child and her dog. PTSD my 62 year old ass! He's just a mean son of a bitch that picks on the weak and defenseless.

This incident happened on Christmas Eve . He took her phone away so she couldn’t call for help and pretty much locked her in the room . The police report said the daughter heard him having sex with the Nanny(who is 28 and he’s 47) on the couch minutes afterwards . Afterwards she escaped from the house and walked several miles to Walmart (on Christmas Eve) , bought a burner phone and called the cops . He wasn’t arrested until after New Years and was out on bond the next day . Trash

what’s his address?

Haha it’s public . Just google Damon Becnel Destin Florida . Rumor is he’s hiding down in South Florida with his lawyer . The guy has more guns than the Punisher . How he gets them with multiple arrests just shows how our Florida Judicial system works when you have loads of $$$

I wish he would grab my pitbull while yelling at my daughter or wife. She would tear him a new one and police wouldnt be needed....an ambulance for him would.

Better yet, I wish they would stick me and him in a room and say whoever gets out can live. I would vacation in the Bahamas a few days later. What a POS.

Reactions: Brace1 and jonesz21
Again I appreciate you guys taking the time . Everything is public so feel free to share on any platform . I have little to almost no doubt that this guy will walk with a slap on the wrist so I want him to live with fear every step he takes the rest of his life so he can know how that little girl was feeling . Thanks guys

Reactions: Jpcooper and Brace1
In SC with this much evidence DSS removes the child and he loses all parental rights and is charged with abuse and neglect. If mom is allowing this to happen she too could lose rights and then the child is placed in foster care.

I am not a violent person...
I am a father of two wonderful little girls,, and it breaks my heart to see anyone be like that to a kid..

That being said..

i would beat the piss outta that guy and go serve whatever time i got...

Last edited:
In SC with this much evidence DSS removes the child and he loses all parental rights and is charged with abuse and neglect. If mom is allowing this to happen she too could lose rights and then the child is placed in foster care.

Apparently he has full custody because the mom had substance abuse issues at the time of the custody case . So does he , but money talks apparently . The mother is an attorney yet he got full custody , Explain that one ??

I am not a violent person...
I am a father if two wonderful little girls,, and it breaks my heart to see anyone be like that to a kid..

That being said..

i would beat the piss outta that guy and go serve whatever time i got...

Yeah buddy , you and thousands of other folks . The lawyer is doing everything to get the video ruled out as inadmissible since it was recorded without his consent . Either way I think at some point somebody will beat the hell out of him . Apparently Nancy Grace has the video now so you know all hell will break loose !!

I can be dispassionate at times because so much of what we see now is beyond outrageous and you harden yourself to it. But there are some things that get to me. This exceeds my threshold. He needs to go join Hitler and Manson, as far as I'm concerned.

I can be dispassionate at times because so much of what we see now is beyond outrageous and you harden yourself to it. But there are some things that get to me. This exceeds my threshold. He needs to go join Hitler and Manson, as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah I remember the first time I saw the video I literally had to leave work and take a walk around the block . Knowing how this went down and knowing that this SOB will get a slap on the wrist because of his Daddy’s $$$ . It’s sickening . This same piece of s&$t sucker punched a disabled vet at a bar a few years ago because the vet called him a poser for wearing a Ranger uniform (he’s never served a day In his life). Since he will do no jail time hopefully somebody beats his ass if he ever gets the balls to leave his daddy’s gated resort .

If this video is legit and goes viral Florida Dept of Child Welfare must take action and money won't buy off family court.

If this video is legit and goes viral Florida Dept of Child Welfare must take action and money won't buy off family court.

Unfortunately it’s totally legit my friend . This guy has a reputation for this kind of stuff for years so nobody here is surprised . The dude drives an armored Hummer with a gun turret (the gun was removed) for god sakes . Just saw recently the video was on the ABC nightly news so I feel like our community is doing its part . To bad I have little faith in our “Good Ole boy” “Million Dollar Handshake” Florida Justice System .

Reactions while someone is

castrating this demon,

Or, cutting his hands off,

Or, cutting his eyes out.

Or, burning him with a branding iron,

Or, (for you clemson lurkers) treating this man like your favorite sheep or goat:

ce0ba947923774df63685d898f0414fc.gif

He claims to have PTSD but he’s never served . He buys lots of guns and hangs out with Vets and Special Forces guys to get his rocks off but he grew up in with Millions . This POS has never tied his own shoes . PTSD from what ?!?! Spending his daddy’s money . This is his second domestic abuse charge and nothing was done the first time . Yeah if this would have happened in SC he would be a vegetable by now . Florida justice at its best .
He needs the shit beat out of him and bury his a$$ alive in a swamp.I am 66 and I know I am getting old I trained fighters most of my life along with learning myself when I was younger. I would love to have three minutes with guy, the last two minutes & 30 seconds would be just torturing him.

He needs the shit beat out of him and bury his a$$ alive in a swamp.I am 66 and I know I am getting old I trained fighters most of my life along with learning myself when I was younger. I would love to have three minutes with guy, the last two minutes & 30 seconds would be just torturing him.

Classic coward . Loves to intimidate women, kids and now apparently dogs . He’s the kind of guy that watches Rambo marathons and goes thru a whole bottle of vasoline. Heard numerous stories about him running his mouth in bars and when things get physical he either pulls a gun or hides behind his entourage of MMA friends .

I’m not even going to watch, I’ll just get upset. I read the article about the lawsuit over the tank, and when I saw that a 40+ year old man was quoted as saying “YOLO,” that told me enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT