ADVERTISEMENT

OU/Nebraska

GarnetBeamer

Dec 7, 2020
OU just had a SICK, one-handed interception near the goal line to kill a Nebraska scoring drive.

Is Frost out at the end of this year?

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Frost is done before the end of the year.

You think? I'd think Frost's history saves him the embarrassment of a mid-year ouster. That's the danger with hiring legacy former players. The best thing would be for Frost to step down at the end of the year. That spares both parties the ugliness of having to fire a Nebraska legacy.

...as I type that, Nebraska scores a nice TD to pull within 7. Probably too little too late, but a respectable loss may stave off the mob a little bit.

I watched that game on our local Fox affiliate. Just curious if that's the same game on fox in SC or are you streaming?

Thanks. I was curious. The other game I'm watching is Mich St @ Miami on abc. Over the air tv is all I currently have.

Tried OTA here but I’d have to have an outdoor mounted antenna and don’t wanna hassle with that. Gives the best pic though.

You think? I'd think Frost's history saves him the embarrassment of a mid-year ouster. That's the danger with hiring legacy former players. The best thing would be for Frost to step down at the end of the year. That spares both parties the ugliness of having to fire a Nebraska legacy.

...as I type that, Nebraska scores a nice TD to pull within 7. Probably too little too late, but a respectable loss may stave off the mob a little bit.
You’re probably right, but places like Nebraska typically don’t wait. Look at SoCal. I mean. 2 games in.

Tried OTA here but I’d have to have an outdoor mounted antenna and don’t wanna hassle with that. Gives the best pic though.
I'm "camping" out. I'm in their camper watching football cause it's 95° already. We get over 50 channels ota but alot are Spanish language or shopping channels. What area do you live?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT