ADVERTISEMENT

Our lady posters have been noticeably absent. Gosh, I miss them. They are

Am I the only one that misses them? I don't think so! Everyone please let them know how much you miss them.

Last edited:
How do I miss you? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breath and height my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight for the ends of being and ideal grace. I love thee to the level of every day's most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. I love thee freely, as men strive for right......etc. That's the best I could come up with.

Batgirl, Kitchenlabs, Chick75 and I haven't seen decock in a long long time. Like the others she was a very positive and loyal poster.

Dead on there Freddie!! Dead! On!!

Heck, I been hittin' on Batgitl goin' on half a decade now, and can't even get her to acknowledge such - muchless even consider dinner an evening dinner at The Mill Pond!!

Fellas If I've ran her off, then I digress, and promise to nolonger attempt such!!

**DEEP Complementary sarcasm to all now! Batgirl is a wonderful MARRIED lady (I think!!) and a wonderfully, AWESOMELY and admirably Gamecock Lady!!

:D:p:cool:

How do I miss you? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breath and height my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight for the ends of being and ideal grace. I love thee to the level of every day's most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. I love thee freely, as men strive for right......etc. That's the best I could come up with.

Is that a Shakespearean Sonnet? It sounds like one. But regardless it's a pretty piece of work.

Dead on there Freddie!! Dead! On!!

Heck, I been hittin' on Batgitl goin' on half a decade now, and can't even get her to acknowledge such - muchless even consider dinner an evening dinner at The Mill Pond!!

Fellas If I've ran her off, then I digress, and promise to nolonger attempt such!!

**DEEP Complementary sarcasm to all now! Batgirl is a wonderful MARRIED lady (I think!!) and a wonderfully, AWESOMELY and admirably Gamecock Lady!!

:D:p:cool:

I met her and her dad at a baseball game years ago. And as we say in the mountains "she's perdy.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I've seen Kitchenlabs on here within the last couple of days, I wanna say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT