ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under Silva first player called for foul tonight

I hope it's not Notice. If they call him and his style of defense we will have no chance. I noticed Friday night Frank took Silva out for a couple of minutes after his first foul though I don't know if that was planned or if he was just mad after that 4 point play

and will it happen first 5 minutes?

Answer yourself this question: Does a wild bear crap in the woods?

You now have your answer. Refs will give Thornwell and Sin a foul in the first 4 minutes. Coach K(ry) will whine even though the calls are going his way. Allen will trip a guy, and Coach K and Duke fans will claim it was an accident and that the refs always treat them unfairly.

Other than SC games, I don't watch much basketball any longer.................but every time I watch a few minutes of a Duke or NC game< it's the same ole thing. I watch Duke/UNC chest bump on defense, hand check, hack on block attempts, with no call. I then watch the poor other teams get whistled for simply getting near a tarhole or dukie. I calmly remember why I don't watch that crap these days. This scenario is as predictable as my mother in law avoiding helping to clean the kitchen after a meal, only to say "I would have helped if I had known you all were going to clean the kitchen right now."

Refs will give Thornwell and Sin a foul in the first 4 minutes.

paranormal paranoia much?

let's just go out there and kick the devils' asses

go cocks!

Carlos should have plenty of legs left for as many minutes as Frank can put him out there. He was well rested through the conference season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT