ADVERTISEMENT

PHOTO: USC Breaks out Storm Trooper Uni's

The all whites huh? I call it the ghost look. Maybe with how bad A&M's QB has been playing he won't see us on the field that well & we have a couple pick 6's :rolleyes:

Reactions: nikolas22
CSVj4eyWoAADvZ5.jpg

The all whites huh? I call it the ghost look. Maybe with how bad A&M's QB has been playing he won't see us on the field that well & we have a couple pick 6's :rolleyes:
I think we'll see a new QB this week. Murray, I think. He looked great in their opener against Ariz St. Extremely mobile.

Even if we wear the storm trooper helmets and bring our lasers we still couldn't shoot down all the short passes A&M will be throwing.

Even if we wear the storm trooper helmets and bring our lasers we still couldn't shoot down all the short passes A&M will be throwing.
You must not be watching the same games I watch. We don't shoot down passes, we wait til they're caught so we can work on our open-field tackling.

On a serious note, how is Boise State allowed to wear all blue uniforms while having a blue field? That almost seems like cheating.
I think their new conference actually banned them from doing that, but I'm not entirely sure. Could be completely wrong. Nothing stopping them during non-conference games, at any rate.

You could ask the same question about Eastern Washington, who plays on an all-red field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT