ADVERTISEMENT

Pic of Frank wiping away tears after game

With all the personnel issues and the way we collapsed late in the season two straight years, it had to cross his mind that the mountain was just too high. I imagine he is not only elated but considerably relieved.

Did y'all notice Jadaveon Clowney among the people in the stands Martin hugged after the game?

With all the personnel issues and the way we collapsed late in the season two straight years, it had to cross his mind that the mountain was just too high. I imagine he is not only elated but considerably relieved.

Did y'all notice Jadaveon Clowney among the people in the stands Martin hugged after the game?
Missed that... need to go find that video now.

We just HAVE to find some offense with Thornwell headed to the pros.

True. But we need to be patient next year if there is a drop off. Martin built the team that responsible for tonight's monumental win. If we drop off a bit next year, no credibility can be given to the naysayers who have been harping on Martin from the beginning. Martin built this program from scratch and has accomplished more this year than anyone in the last 43 years. Let's enjoy this moment and support Martin as we go forward.

True. But we need to be patient next year if there is a drop off. Martin built the team that responsible for tonight's monumental win. If we drop off a bit next year, no credibility can be given to the naysayers who have been harping on Martin from the beginning. Martin built this program from scratch and has accomplished more this year than anyone in the last 43 years. Let's enjoy this moment and support Martin as we go forward.
I'm old. Patience isn't in my best interests.

Hopefully Dozier comes back (he should). Silva, Felder and don't forget Holden will be eligible. We won't have a Thornwell but should be more balanced. Plus I really think Kotsar will improve a lot and be good offensive player too.

Zion is just a junior I believe.

Hopefully Dozier comes back (he should). Silva, Felder and don't forget Holden will be eligible. We won't have a Thornwell but should be more balanced. Plus I really think Kotsar will improve a lot and be good offensive player too.

Zion is just a junior I believe.

Look how much other players have improved year to year under Martin. Silva is way ahead of last year, and so is Dozier (even though he has fallen off at the end of the year). Remember how far Carrera came? You can count on players being better next year.

Look how much other players have improved year to year under Martin. Silva is way ahead of last year, and so is Dozier (even though he has fallen off at the end of the year). Remember how far Carrera came? You can count on players being better next year.

Frank Martin will replace James Naismith as the basketball godfather if he can make Gueye into a player.

I agree that Gueye is project but Keita may be serviceable. Plus Beatty kid is supposed to be the real deal.

And to think idiots on this board wanted to fire him a few weeks ago because he had the audacity to speak to the Kansas State baseball team before they played us. "He's not a real Gamecock blah blah blah..."

Going to the tourney is great but you have to use this in recruiting to keep the ball rolling. If not a few yrs from now you could be back at the bottom of the SEC.
- SOS

Going to the tourney is great but you have to use this in recruiting to keep the ball rolling. If not a few yrs from now you could be back at the bottom of the SEC.
- SOS
Gotta strike while the iron is hot. We can't wait another five years to get back to the Dance if we want to become nationally relevant in basketball, which I believe we do. Whoever you are in whatever sport you're in, you have to validate.

Gotta strike while the iron is hot. We can't wait another five years to get back to the Dance if we want to become nationally relevant in basketball, which I believe we do. Whoever you are in whatever sport you're in, you have to validate.

I believe Martin is smarter than jr. and company!!!!

I'm glad Tanner did not fire Martin as some fans called for in the past. How long will it take for the most bipolar fan base in the country to turn on Martin, again?

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95

I'm glad Tanner did not fire Martin as some fans called for in the past. How long will it take for the most bipolar fan base in the country to turn on Martin, again?

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95
From this point, about six days if we lose to Baylor.

Reactions: atl-cock and SC 95

You mean we have to recruit well to win? Another slight from you. We just made the sweet sixteen and we are talking about being bad next year. Amazing.

Remember Martin has built a legit sweet 16 team from absolutely nothing. Imagine what he can accomplish using this as a recruiting tool? If we can keep him from going anywhere else, I really believe this is the coach that can build a winning tradition here.

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95

Tanner needs to leave Martin the heck alone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT