ADVERTISEMENT

Post spring game question...

straitcock

Jan 22, 2001
Why weren't we allowed on the field after the game? I missed last spring's game, but all other times I've gone, we were allowed on the field .

Reactions: EppsTiger615
Why was the alumni game played before the spring game? Very few were watching. Playing on half the field with video board rolling and special teams on the other half of the field. We didn't have a clue who 90% of the players were. Won't make the mistake of coming early in the future.

The spring football game may be about the only thing free at USC.

Just asking a simple question. My kid has gone on the field since he was 3, getting autographs from former players, and running around the field. Just wondering why they stopped letting us do that this year.

Last edited:
We didn't have a clue who 90% of the players were. Won't make the mistake of coming early in the future.[/QUOTE said:
Did you recognize the ol bal coach?

I don’t think fans were allowed on the field at last years spring game.

Why was the alumni game played before the spring game? Very few were watching. Playing on half the field with video board rolling and special teams on the other half of the field. We didn't have a clue who 90% of the players were. Won't make the mistake of coming early in the future.
Cause they wanted to and it was fun for them. Everything is not about you.

They probably didn't have a clue who you were or that you were even there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT