ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon - know any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is now. If you don't see it, then you likely are inside the extremist bubble.
If you read the whole message, Americas= has not been a country of extremes. It has become so with the last 4 years. There was a time when legislation was not passed on strictly party lines. There was thoughtful debate and almost always some Congressional members voted against party. Not so anymore. Extremists have taken over the parties. I vote the person and not the party even though I typically lean conservative. If someone with a brain runs, I am voting against Lindsey Graham. I may be inside the bubble based on your narrow view but you know what they say about opinions.....

I'd be willing to bet Qanon was itself created and maintained by those in the American intelligence agencies to justify further domestic spying and the curtailing of civil liberties. Unfortunately we have a large number of idiots in this country so it doesn't surprise me people took to it.
Have two HS friends who publish their stuff constantly as if it were the Gospel....and they never believe that the stuff they post is ever proven not to be the absolute truth as it is all a conspiracy against QAnon.

If you read the whole message, Americas= has not been a country of extremes. It has become so with the last 4 years. There was a time when legislation was not passed on strictly party lines. There was thoughtful debate and almost always some Congressional members voted against party. Not so anymore. Extremists have taken over the parties. I vote the person and not the party even though I typically lean conservative. If someone with a brain runs, I am voting against Lindsey Graham. I may be inside the bubble based on your narrow view but you know what they say about opinions.....
It actually started long before then. What you are seeing now is the result of Newt Gingrich’s hyper partisan political strategy.

Reactions: Gamekem
AND DR SEUSS must have been a Russian Agent!!
You do know that had to do more with his estate and his family. Geiss throughout his life changed many of his illustrations and usage of terms when they become offensive to certain groups. His primary purpose was to reach all children and didn't hesitate to change.

Reactions: Gamekem
The reflexive insult from someone who swallows everything our government and media tell them. You probably thought Vietnam was good idea, Iraq had WMD's, the Patriot Act was necessary to protect us and anyone who claimed our government was spying on us and collecting our data was a tinfoil loon.
You are making up more stuff to try to support your attacks on me for questioning the lunacy of the stuff you made up in your last post. I never insulted you, I stated that your post was ironic. You in effect made up a lunatic conspiracy theory in a thread talking about lunatic conspiracies and get insulted when someone points out how ironic that is? Your grip on reality is precarious at best.

Not sure when but I do believe the election fraud will be exposed and Trump will become our President again. I am not sure if that makes me a "Qanon" or not.

Many believe in a form of "Deep state" which has to do with entrenched federal employees. Guess what. It was true after the two-term Bush admin and it was true after the two term Obama administration. QAnon ads layers of falsity on top of a real fact.
Agree. Also what is not discussed when talking about term limits is that such limits increase the power of those entrenched federal employees. Few Congressmen or Senators or their staff will ever be there long enough to have enough expertise to fully understand all the issues and will have to rely on those federal employees for the information/insight.

I mean, you literally just had half the nation believing that our former President was a Russian asset. The media was screaming it 24/7/365. Half the politicians were saying it over and over. The intelligence community KNEW it wasn't true, yet kept leaking lies intentionally, and even lied to the FISA courts to spy.

And half the nation was eating it up, like it was in the Bible. (King James Version. of course)

And you wonder why crazy is the new norm?

I will point out the FISA issue emerged at a time (December) when we had thousands of useful idiot domestic terrorists out there actively seeking to overthrow a lawful election with the sitting administration’s active encouragement. The loudest complaining voice on FISA was, of course, our own Lady G and his ladybugs, who by that time realized he gambled and lost bigly when he interfered with the GA results. No more opportune time to lob an assault at “law and order” than when one fears they may lose their freedom as a result of its influence, with a possible exception being when one is actively attempting a coup and those intelligence services are standing in the way.

Also, if you have any credible sources claiming that the FISA deceptions somehow render meaningless the absurd number of indications of Russia’s undue influence on Trump, I’m eager to see them.

Pssst. The narrative is that Trump was just trying to appease McConnell and this is proof that Mitch was fighting against Trump every step of the way. He has now become the reason that Republicans lost the House, Senate and Presidency during the last 4 years. Blame has to go everywhere but the top.
Ryan was to blame for losing the House, McConnell is to blame for losing Georgia and the Senate, he allowed the $2000 promise to unseat Republicans who were a lock, add to that the fraud occurring in Atlanta With suitcases of ballots being run after poll watchers were forced out and there you go.

Reactions: redrogers
I'm a pretty conservative dude and I don't know a single Q-anon type. I do know a couple who believe too much of what they read on Facebook. These are old guys and should know better. But then you can get misled by mainstream media these days.

Reactions: sgacock and Dizzy01
I will point out the FISA issue emerged at a time (December) when we had thousands of useful idiot domestic terrorists out there actively seeking to overthrow a lawful election with the sitting administration’s active encouragement. The loudest complaining voice on FISA was, of course, our own Lady G and his ladybugs, who by that time realized he gambled and lost bigly when he interfered with the GA results. No more opportune time to lob an assault at “law and order” than when one fears they may lose their freedom as a result of its influence, with a possible exception being when one is actively attempting a coup and those intelligence services are standing in the way.

Also, if you have any credible sources claiming that the FISA deceptions somehow render meaningless the absurd number of indications of Russia’s undue influence on Trump, I’m eager to see them.
There was Zero Russian influence. It was all Brennan and the corrupt CIA trying to remove Trump from office and covering up Clinton’s roll in Uranium 1

Ryan was to blame for losing the House, McConnell is to blame for losing Georgia and the Senate, he allowed the $2000 promise to unseat Republicans who were a lock, add to that the fraud occurring in Atlanta With suitcases of ballots being run after poll watchers were forced out and there you go.
The suitcases, of course...

The voting machines and magic sharpies didn't stick. Maybe that one will.

Reactions: Gamekem and Dizzy01

There was no fraud, as countless courts have observed. Stop repeating baseless lies because you can’t handle losing.

Well accepting things in the absence of any evidence is the first start down the road.
Like Russian collusion? I'm not saying Trump actually won the election. But it's funny that Dems thought it possible to steal an election just 4 years before saying it's the stuff of conspiracy theories.

Loeffler was never a lock....she is somewhat a loose cannon. She was a poor choice for the Republican Party in Georgia...I assume her husband gave a lot of money. A lot of lowcountry SC Republicans were surprised that the GA Republican Party chose to back her.

Yeah it had absolutely nothing to do with the guy at the top and people voting against him. In terms of Georgia there were less people who voted in the elections than the primaries and many indicated this was directly related to the person who spent months telling them that the vote was rigged. Had that not occurred it is very likely the Senate would not have been lost. It didn’t help that they put possibly one of the worst candidates in history on the ballot there.

In regards to “suitcasegate” which weren’t suitcases and Fulton County maintained the same breakdown from 2016 to 2020 in terms of percentage of votes even if you believe that it wouldn’t have changed anything in the overall results of the race on a national level. It’s funny that when the Democrats were complaining about Georgia they were propped up as the model for voting practices but when the results went the other way it was a state full of fraud.

You are making up more stuff to try to support your attacks on me for questioning the lunacy of the stuff you made up in your last post. I never insulted you, I stated that your post was ironic. You in effect made up a lunatic conspiracy theory in a thread talking about lunatic conspiracies and get insulted when someone points out how ironic that is? Your grip on reality is precarious at best.
And yet you've failed to address the substance of my posts. What you call a "lunatic conspiracy theory" is simply a tool for you to dismiss a theory that you find uncomfortable. It is a documented fact that the FBI creates terror plots every year to nab targets. It is a documented fact that the American government and military have been instrumental in the creation and perpetuation of some of the world's most dangerous terrorist groups. It is a documented fact that those in government want to create a domestic war on terrorism, as if the first one was a raging success. And it is a documented fact that former intelligence spooks like John Brennan are actively calling for intelligence agencies to be weaponized to stamp out domestic insurgents.

You talk about my grip with reality? Look in the mirror pal. Your government lies to you daily. They sent thousands of your fellow countrymen to DIE in Vietnam and Iraq based on lies. James Clapper lied to Congress about NSA spying and data collection and, but for the bravery of Edward Snowden, no one would be the wiser. During the Cold War, they implemented Operation Mockingbird to effectively create a media that was on the CIA's payroll (see the Church Committee, Sy Hersh and Carl Bernstein). All of these are cold hard facts. But when someone suggests that Qanon could itself be an intelligence operation used to further expand the powers of said agencies against American citizens, you act as if someone threatened your first born. People like you make me sick.

Last edited:
Like Russian collusion? I'm not saying Trump actually won the election. But it's funny that Dems thought it possible to steal an election just 4 years before saying it's the stuff of conspiracy theories.
There is a bit of a difference. The issues in 2016 weren’t claims that votes were rigged and fraudulent. Well at least not from the Democrats. Let’s keep in mind these are the same stories pitched in 2016 by the same guy who started an investigation into fraud that was immediately dropped. The primary concerns Democrats had with the 2016 election had to do with the timing of Comey’s last announcement concerning investigating the email servers. I still maintain that the biggest problem was Clinton was a terrible candidate but that was the argument.

I don't recall the Democrat's 4 years ago demanding recounts and telling everyone the election was rigged. In fact Hillary conceded and actually called Trump to give him congrats...imagine that. Truth be told they should have made a bigger stink about it. (FYI...I was one of the suckers who actually voted for him 4 years ago)

I don't recall the Democrat's 4 years ago demanding recounts and telling everyone the election was rigged. In fact Hillary conceded and actually called Trump to give him congrats...imagine that. Truth be told they should have made a bigger stink about it. (FYI...I was one of the suckers who actually voted for him 4 years ago)
They made a 3 year stink about it. And the entire thing was based on lies.

Not sure when but I do believe the election fraud will be exposed and Trump will become our President again. I am not sure if that makes me a "Qanon" or not.
Doesn't make you a Qanon but does make you clueless
They made a 3 year stink about it. And the entire thing was based on lies.
Again...I don't recall them storming the Capital and demanding recounts. You can't compare the 2 situations

Lol. The Russians had nothing to do with Hillary losing the Rust Belt. Her neoliberal economic policies and her party's perceived disdain for the white working class did her in.
I didn't vote for Hillary...just didn't want to see another Clinton in the WH. But if I had known Trump was going to be a crazy man things would have been different.

Again...I don't recall them storming the Capital and demanding recounts. You can't compare the 2 situations
Did you read the manifesto of the guy who almost killed Steve Scalise and other Congressional Republicans when he shot up their baseball practice? And I quote: "Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." The false Russian collusion narrative had consequences too, but because the victims were conservative and the perpetrator was a leftist, the story died with quickness.

Lol. This is every politician
Yea, they're all just like trump...
giphy.gif

Did you read the manifesto of the guy who almost killed Steve Scalise and other Congressional Republicans when he shot up their baseball practice? And I quote: "Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co." The false Russian collusion narrative had consequences too, but because the victims were conservative and the perpetrator was a leftist, the story died with quickness.
I smell a trumpie....

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
Yeah it had absolutely nothing to do with the guy at the top and people voting against him. In terms of Georgia there were less people who voted in the elections than the primaries and many indicated this was directly related to the person who spent months telling them that the vote was rigged. Had that not occurred it is very likely the Senate would not have been lost. It didn’t help that they put possibly one of the worst candidates in history on the ballot there.

In regards to “suitcasegate” which weren’t suitcases and Fulton County maintained the same breakdown from 2016 to 2020 in terms of percentage of votes even if you believe that it wouldn’t have changed anything in the overall results of the race on a national level. It’s funny that when the Democrats were complaining about Georgia they were propped up as the model for voting practices but when the results went the other way it was a state full of fraud.
Over 400k mail in votes had no chain of custody verification which should have rendered them voided, overwhelmingly those were Biden votes. SOS and state courts have NO authority to change election laws. Only the legislature can do that. Every swing state had violations of this Constitutional guideline. The suitcases were ONLY pulled out after poll watchers were removed. If there was nothing to hide then why did they wait until there were no witnesses? Trump had overwhelmingly support among Republicans. Democrats of course hated Trump, but they hate everyone...

No, you can't compare the two. You can deal with a few hundreds crazies losing their minds during a protest and rioting.

It's much, much worse when you see our intelligence communities and justice system destroyed by partisan hacks to the point where people can't trust them to be a fair and objective arbiter of justice. Systemic issues that have caused irreputable damage to once proud agencies that every American, no matter their political affiliation, felt they could count on.

Not so much anymore.

Hmmmm....I recall them storming cities for more than a year. They still harrass people trying to live their lives. Guess your memory is selective. And you're talking about a very, very small minority of trouble makers that don't speak for the majority of the right. How many BLM and ANTIFA leftos have committed crimes in "protests"? I'll bet the numbers between the two groups aren't close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT