ADVERTISEMENT

Qanon - know any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall the Democrat's 4 years ago demanding recounts and telling everyone the election was rigged. In fact Hillary conceded and actually called Trump to give him congrats...imagine that. Truth be told they should have made a bigger stink about it. (FYI...I was one of the suckers who actually voted for him 4 years ago)
Jamie Raskin did, Democrats boycotted the inauguration claiming the election was stolen. Some people have a very short or selective memory.

Hmmmm....I recall them storming cities for more than a year. They still harrass people trying to live their lives. Guess your memory is selective. And you're talking about a very, very small minority of trouble makers that don't speak for the majority of the right. How many BLM and ANTIFA leftos have committed crimes in "protests"? I'll bet the numbers between the two groups aren't close.
That didn't have anything to do with the election...that was Cops shooting unarmed people. Again...can't compare the 2. Stay on subject

Reactions: Gamekem
Over 400k mail in votes had no chain of custody verification which should have rendered them voided, overwhelmingly those were Biden votes. SOS and state courts have NO authority to change election laws. Only the legislature can do that. Every swing state had violations of this Constitutional guideline. The suitcases were ONLY pulled out after poll watchers were removed. If there was nothing to hide then why did they wait until there were no witnesses? Trump had overwhelmingly support among Republicans. Democrats of course hated Trump, but they hate everyone...
State courts have full and complete authority to interpret state laws, including that state's election laws.

Yea, they're all just like trump...
giphy.gif
There's no arguing with someone like you. The "public servants" you worship have all become multimillionaires by using their positions in Washington. Dianne Feinstein voted for the Iraq War while her husband Richard Blum was awarded hundreds of millions of dollars in defense contracts. Why is Joe Biden's son getting paid 6-figures for a board position at a Ukrainian O&G firm only weeks after our government (of which his father was VP) aided and abetted a coup of the sitting government? Every politician in Washington in my lifetime not named Ron Paul uses taxpayer dollars as their personal slush fund.

Reactions: caughtlookin
There's no arguing with someone like you. The "public servants" you worship have all become multimillionaires by using their positions in Washington. Dianne Feinstein voted for the Iraq War while her husband Richard Blum was awarded hundreds of millions of dollars in defense contracts. Why is Joe Biden's son getting paid 6-figures for a board position at a Ukrainian O&G firm only weeks after our government (of which his father was VP) aided and abetted a coup of the sitting government? Every politician in Washington in my lifetime not named Ron Paul uses taxpayer dollars as their personal slush fund.
Doesn't every country's natural gas board have a resident crackhead on staff?

Reactions: SCGCock07
Over 400k mail in votes had no chain of custody verification which should have rendered them voided, overwhelmingly those were Biden votes. SOS and state courts have NO authority to change election laws. Only the legislature can do that. Every swing state had violations of this Constitutional guideline. The suitcases were ONLY pulled out after poll watchers were removed. If there was nothing to hide then why did they wait until there were no witnesses? Trump had overwhelmingly support among Republicans. Democrats of course hated Trump, but they hate everyone...
Every state has different requirement including what is defined as the legislature. When that was acknowledged then it was claimed that changes would require amendments to state constitutions which again wasn’t accurate. There were also many states that implemented the same rules as some of the “swing” states (including SC) that there was no concern with because the results were what they wanted. Many of these changes were actually made long before the 2020 election and in some cases those changes were made by Republicans. Whether you like rules are not it doesn’t change the fact that everyone knew what they were going in. One side decided to capitalize and encourage votes and the other decided to complain and try to convince their people not to vote. In the end the real complaint is that people voted. If your entire election strategy is based around keeping people from voting then you’ve acknowledged you’ve lost the ability to appeal to people.

Doesn't every country's natural gas board have a resident crackhead on staff?
It's beyond that. I'd be willing to bet that TDS loon has zero understanding of Ukrainian politics and our role in destabilizing that region. In early 2014, Viktor Yanukovych was President of Ukraine. In February of that year, the United States aided Euromaidan protesters and rebels in overthrowing the Yanukovych regime and installed our puppet, Petro Poroshenko, as the new President. This sparked a civil war and the invasion of Crimea by Russia. And mere weeks after this coup, the American VP's kid gets a job for which he has no qualifications. The Burisma money Hunter got is blood money. How many Ukrainians had to die or be displaced so Biden could get his cut from Hunter? This is what the political establishment does. They use our foreign policy and tax dollars to enrich themselves and their families. But Trump is bad right?

It's beyond that. I'd be willing to bet that TDS loon has zero understanding of Ukrainian politics and our role in destabilizing that region. In early 2014, Viktor Yanukovych was President of Ukraine. In February of that year, the United States aided Euromaidan protesters and rebels in overthrowing the Yanukovych regime and installed our puppet, Petro Poroshenko, as the new President. This sparked a civil war and the invasion of Crimea by Russia. And mere weeks after this coup, the American VP's kid gets a job for which he has no qualifications. The Burisma money Hunter got is blood money. How many Ukrainians had to die or be displaced so Biden could get his cut from Hunter? This is what the political establishment does. They use our foreign policy and tax dollars to enrich themselves and their families. But Trump is bad right?
Biden is a political gangster who has sold his influence (at best) while VP and used his son as the bagman. Clinton was even more blatant with her influence peddling schemes. But filthy rich, powerful scoundrels don't care who has to die for their pockets to get lined.

But yeah, orange man bad.

Jamie Raskin did, Democrats boycotted the inauguration claiming the election was stolen. Some people have a very short or selective memory.
There are some pretty significant differences. Raskin openly acknowledged that a challenge was largely a symbolic move and that while he had concerns about voter suppression as well as the amount of foreign funded advertisements that nothing would change the outcome of the election. He didn’t spend 5 years complaining about fraud, try to convince people that Congress could overturn an election and that if the VP didn’t like the way a vote turned out they could just scrap the whole thing.

I don't recall the Democrat's 4 years ago demanding recounts and telling everyone the election was rigged. In fact Hillary conceded and actually called Trump to give him congrats...imagine that. Truth be told they should have made a bigger stink about it. (FYI...I was one of the suckers who actually voted for him 4 years ago)

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Says It Will Participate In Wisconsin Recount
The campaign also said it would participate in recounts in Pennsylvania and Michigan if they went forward.

Hillary Clinton's Campaign Says It Will Participate In Wisconsin Recount | HuffPost

https://www.usatoday.com/staff/2646093001/william-cummings/
'You can have the election stolen from you,' Hillary Clinton warns 2020 Democrats

Hillary Clinton warns 2020 Democratic candidates of 'stolen' election (usatoday.com)

Biden is a political gangster who has sold his influence (at best) while VP and used his son as the bagman. Clinton was even more blatant with her influence peddling schemes. But filthy rich, powerful scoundrels don't care who has to die for their pockets to get lined.

But yeah, orange man bad.

The Clinton's represent everything that is wrong with Washington DC and American politics.

wEDITclinton112618.jpg

Reactions: TheReelEss
There are some pretty significant differences. Raskin openly acknowledged that a challenge was largely a symbolic move and that while he had concerns about voter suppression as well as the amount of foreign funded advertisements that nothing would change the outcome of the election. He didn’t spend 5 years complaining about fraud, try to convince people that Congress could overturn an election and that if the VP didn’t like the way a vote turned out they could just scrap the whole thing.

Raskin:

“I would love to challenge the Electoral College vote because our election was badly tainted by everything from cyber-sabotage by Vladimir Putin, to deliberate voter suppression by Republicans in numerous swing states.”

Raskin:

“I would love to challenge the Electoral College vote because our election was badly tainted by everything from cyber-sabotage by Vladimir Putin, to deliberate voter suppression by Republicans in numerous swing states.”
And the rest of the quote:

"But it's a very hard thing to prove that an election would have turned out differently than it did, and the law requires a challenge from both the House and the Senate, and I'm not seeing that happen," he said.

Raskin:

Yeah and I think it was Joe Biden of all people that told him to shut up, yet here's Raskin on the impeachment team falsifying evidence at every turn.

Not sure when but I do believe the election fraud will be exposed and Trump will become our President again. I am not sure if that makes me a "Qanon" or not.
It doesn't matter what comes out Joe Biden will be the president.

Which had nothing to do with the election...that's a whole new conversation.
It had to do with our political temperature considering our current VP was raising money for murders and looters bail fund. I see no such fund being pushed by republicans for the January 6th rioters.

It had to do with our political temperature considering our current VP was raising money for murders and looters bail fund. I see no such fund being pushed by republicans for the January 6th rioters.

From what I understand the funds were raised for people arrested for peaceful protesting. Anytime something like this goes down there are organizations who take advantage of the situation. I suppose Biden could pardon some of the croonies...like Mr. Trump did
This type of activity has been going one as long as I remember (Vietnam is my first memory)...and unfortunately it will continue to go on.

And yet you've failed to address the substance of my posts. What you call a "lunatic conspiracy theory" is simply a tool for you to dismiss a theory that you find uncomfortable. It is a documented fact that the FBI creates terror plots every year to nab targets. It is a documented fact that the American government and military have been instrumental in the creation and perpetuation of some of the world's most dangerous terrorist groups. It is a documented fact that those in government want to create a domestic war on terrorism, as if the first one was a raging success. And it is a documented fact that former intelligence spooks like John Brennan are actively calling for intelligence agencies to be weaponized to stamp out domestic insurgents.

You talk about my grip with reality? Look in the mirror pal. Your government lies to you daily. They sent thousands of your fellow countrymen to DIE in Vietnam and Iraq based on lies. James Clapper lied to Congress about NSA spying and data collection and, but for the bravery of Edward Snowden, no one would be the wiser. During the Cold War, they implemented Operation Mockingbird to effectively create a media that was on the CIA's payroll (see the Church Committee, Sy Hersh and Carl Bernstein). All of these are cold hard facts. But when someone suggests that Qanon could itself be an intelligence operation used to further expand the powers of said agencies against American citizens, you act as if someone threatened your first born. People like you make me sick.
you keep comparing your made up theories to vietnam or Terrorism. This is inaccurate to say the least. We are talking about a completely looney conspiracy about some illuminati like group controlling the government, running child sex trafficking so they can feast on children which keeps them alive longer... or something...? All in all it is by far the craziest, most far fetched pile of nonsense imaginable- to the point I cannot believe ANYONE fell for it, but I ABSOLUTELY do not think it makes any sense to assume the GOVERNMENT WOULD EXPECT ANYONE TO BELIEVE IT! That is the crux of what you are saying- right? You think that the government made this theory up knowing it would take off and be a tool for them to drive division in America or something? You are mad I am not giving proper credence to your idiocy? Ok chief. You are gonna stay mad then because that is more idiotic than the Quanon theory itself!

Last edited:
Every state has different requirement including what is defined as the legislature. When that was acknowledged then it was claimed that changes would require amendments to state constitutions which again wasn’t accurate. There were also many states that implemented the same rules as some of the “swing” states (including SC) that there was no concern with because the results were what they wanted. Many of these changes were actually made long before the 2020 election and in some cases those changes were made by Republicans. Whether you like rules are not it doesn’t change the fact that everyone knew what they were going in. One side decided to capitalize and encourage votes and the other decided to complain and try to convince their people not to vote. In the end the real complaint is that people voted. If your entire election strategy is based around keeping people from voting then you’ve acknowledged you’ve lost the ability to appeal to people.
I’m sorry but when SOS and Governor’s do end arounds on legal processes it is a violation of the law. Not a single court allowed evidence to be heard. Cases were denied based on bogus standing citations, not lack of evidence. The mail in voting was predicted to be the disaster it turned out to be because there was no chain of custody followed. This was election fraud and if it doesn’t bother people to see this, then our country is lost.

Democrats consider voter suppression to be not allowing everyone to vote, whether eligible or not. HR1 prohibits cleaning up voter rolls, and we know dead people always vote straight Democrat.

Reactions: TheReelEss
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT