ADVERTISEMENT

Quality control coach

Percy57

Jun 2, 2001
Can any one tell me what a "Quality Control Coach" does? For instance what does a Quality OL coach do?

Originally posted by Percy57:
Can any one tell me what a "Quality Control Coach" does? For instance what does a Quality OL coach do?
Breakdown of film of practice and games. Also will work on breaking down video of recruits.

I think changes have been made where they can help coaching during practices. I saw someone mention they can help with recruiting now. Not sure if that is correct.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Nice Rod...You beat me to it. I bet ya TW will work cheap also. He had a long, profitable career in the league.

The part of this I like the best is that Spurrier has seemed intent on bringing guys back, keeping them around the program, etc. even if he didn't coach them. I think that is a place we have done a very poor job of in our history.

Not allowed to recruit off campus, but can recruit on campus.
Not allowed to coach on game day, but can coach in practice.

Originally posted by alistair_10:

The part of this I like the best is that Spurrier has seemed intent on bringing guys back, keeping them around the program, etc. even if he didn't coach them. I think that is a place we have done a very poor job of in our history.

Ditto. It's good to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT