ADVERTISEMENT

Question in the Injury front

92Pony

Jan 18, 2011
How did we come out of the game today? I saw DJ smith, Montac, Hurst, Stallworth, and Moore all shaken up at some point.

I know DJ, Montac, and Hurst all made it back in. I think I saw Stallworth in street clothes a little while after he went out. I would think maybe he was the only to be more than 'nicked up'. Anyone know Stallworth's status?

Reactions: sclawman77
How did we come out of the game today? I saw DJ smith, Montac, Hurst, Stallworth, and Moore all shaken up at some point.

I know DJ, Montac, and Hurst all made it back in. I think I saw Stallworth in street clothes a little while after he went out. I would think maybe he was the only to be more than 'nicked up'. Anyone know Stallworth's status?
Was wondering same about Stallworth.

The way stallworth’s head hit the ground i automatically assumed a concussion

Reactions: 92Pony
I missed the play because rain knocked out my dish reception.
Fromm scrambled, and Stallworth gave chase (from a long way away - playing hard to the whistle). He ended up being the main tackler, and as they went to the ground, Taylor went down on his back, Fromm on top of him, and the back of Taylor's head hit the turf. It wasn't an extremely hard hit (I've seen a lot worse), but then again, it wasn't my noggin. He stayed down and the training staff had to come out.

For his sake as well as the team's, I hope it isn't serious.

Fromm scrambled, and Stallworth gave chase (from a long way away - playing hard to the whistle). He ended up being the main tackler, and as they went to the ground, Taylor went down on his back, Fromm on top of him, and the back of Taylor's head hit the turf. It wasn't an extremely hard hit (I've seen a lot worse), but then again, it wasn't my noggin. He stayed down and the training staff had to come out.

For his sake as well as the team's, I hope it isn't serious.
He was face down & began pointing at the side of his head as the trainers arrived.

^Yep. At that point I immediately thought 'concussion'.

Have we played a game this year in which Stallworth wasn't helped off the field? He takes a beating inside but always comes back.

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT