ADVERTISEMENT

Raging Cock: New to the board

I get accused of being a tater occasionally because i have the user name Clemsonblozz(clemsonblows was taken or the system wouldnt let me have it)..
Just wear it as a badge of honor as I do when i run across a militant type that obviously cannot recognize an obvious (and intentional)phonetic alternative.

tater alert

Thank you ClemsonBlozz. The negativity just drives me nuts. That’s why I signed up. Read my posts. Optimism and a couple of legit Clemson comments gets a brand new guy crucified by this bunch. I don’t know if some of these people are drunk, stupid or just paranoid. Show some civility and give a guy the benefit of the doubt. If I’m a Tater, I’ll show my true colors eventually.

I’m a glass half full guy on a glass half full of cyanide message board. No wonder more positive people don’t share their thoughts.

Reactions: JOEFANATIC
Thank you ClemsonBlozz. The negativity just drives me nuts. That’s why I signed up. Read my posts. Optimism and a couple of legit Clemson comments gets a brand new guy crucified by this bunch. I don’t know if some of these people are drunk, stupid or just paranoid. Show some civility and give a guy the benefit of the doubt. If I’m a Tater, I’ll show my true colors eventually.

I’m a glass half full guy on a glass half full of cyanide message board. No wonder more positive people don’t share their thoughts.

Just to be clear, you've already called people drunk, stupid, paranoid, idiots, Aholes and dumb with a comical dose of "That probably makes me the most educated person on this thread" and "Screw you guys". Did I miss anything?

Just to be clear, you've already called people drunk, stupid, paranoid, idiots, Aholes and dumb with a comical dose of "That probably makes me the most educated person on this thread" and "Screw you guys". Did I miss any?

Well, but he also said he'd take Bryan Edwards over any receiver in the country, Carolina will win the East this year, make the CFP and finish in the Top 10. I've not heard one true Gamecock make any of those statements.

Reactions: ddw1263
Damn right. I’m pissed. I said some on the thread, not the board. You guys came at me for believing in our team. You guys crucified me for it. I do think Carolina can win the East and I love Bryan Edwards. If Jake plays like a man on fire... Why not? I wasted enough time. Believe what you want. I think it’s sad that optimism gets you crucified.

Damn right. I’m pissed. I said some on the thread, not the board. You guys came at me for believing in our team. You guys crucified me for it. I do think Carolina can win the East and I love Bryan Edwards. If Jake plays like a man on fire... Why not? I wasted enough time. Believe what you want. I think it’s sad that optimism gets you crucified.

521e4-whatitmeans_zpst0awzsoz.jpg

Starting to regret signing up. So much for southern hospitality. I guess I should act miserable and bitter so I fit in.
Keep hope alive brother they call any positive poster sunshine pumper or Tiger fan. We will be fine we had a tall hill to climb back to respectability but we're at least climbing so hang on. It's almost amusing when the "tater" alert is sounded on here at any sight of positive, they have a room full of trophies all we have right now is 5 good years and hope.

Good lord. Adjust your tin hat. I joined to bring some optimism... not be scrutinized because of it. It pisses me off.

When do I get to go through your FGF pledge season so I can become a brother? Do I have to be miserable and call everyone a troll? Is there a test? Do I have to murder a Georgia fan?

All you have to do is say that tater bull Winkie or what ever his name is that went knuckle deep in the Bama player ought to have his fingers cut off. Or you can say Dabo’s rant showed what a punk he was. Any true Gamecock would say as much

Reactions: anon_n4c0cp5zhdxn7
Actually I have two graduate degrees from South Carolina. That probably makes me the most educated person on this thread. But you guys keep weeding out the trolls. I didn’t know the rules. No optimism and no takes on any threads concerning Clemson. Got it.
Easy there Sparky. I like the optimist stance and welcome you to the board, but you don't want to be "the smartest guy in the room" guy. I don't believe Harvardcock has ever gone down that road. Just some advise from an elder- don't be that guy! But I hope you hang around- should be fun. Go cocks- Steve

Reactions: rogue cock
I’ve been a reader for years. Decided to sign up due to all the Negativity. Where’s the hope? Manafold was nuts but at least he was optimistic.

We have good young talent and a senior QB. I’ll take Edwards over any other receiver in the country. Our coach is a relentless recruiter and our DL will be legit this year.

With Bama, Clemson, UGA on the schedule, we can shock the world. We play in the best conference and have plenty of resources. We will win the East this year and be back in The Top 10. I am the Raging Cock and you heard it here first.
Why would you take Edward's over any receiver in the Country? Last season he was unreliable catching the ball.

I’ve been using the ClemsonBloz or ClemsonBlozz since the old AOL Carolina board..
I’ve been banned on taternet,, and the old bad apple board as well..

Like i said, just embrace the regret most people experience after they figure out yer not a tater..

I have a lot of optimism too . Must be those legalized Mushrooms my buddy brought over from Colorado . Seeing all kind of Gamecock championship banners among other things .

Reactions: MScott64
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT