ADVERTISEMENT

Rain drops are falling on my head. Official game thread.

Just not enough firepower. I don't want to say the UGA win was a fluke, but we look tired and slow in this game. There were opportunities to win this and it's easy to second guess the coaches, but bottom line is we will win 5 games this year.

Poor conduct by the fans in the endzone.

Another missed penalty on Florida. Refs didn't lose this game for us, but they sure missed a lot of obvious calls on Florida.

Refs are protected because you can’t speak out against them because you’ll get fined

I expect 1 or 2 missed calls a game. That probably more than 12 in Florida’s favor!

Do we have ANY receivers on the team other than Edwards and occasionally Smith? They're on the field but never get the ball. I hope Muschamp is bringing in some receivers for next season.

I don’t like what I’m seeing on the field from the refs, but a lot of us in the stadium are yelling to others to show some class. We’re better than this, no need to trash our own field on national tv.

Mushchamp makes enough money to afford the $25,000 fine or whatever it is. If he doesn’t show some film of these blatant missed calls on his show tomorrow he has no balls.

Reactions: Johnnie Cockran
Maybe Dawkins was shocked that Hilinski actually threw an accurate pass.

It was a garbage call
The holding face mask was not a blown call, it was obvious. And the announcers were mistaken on that WR block on TD. That is a legal block 1 yd from line of scrimmage, just like an OL blocking. Cant do it down field, but can do it there.

The holding face mask was not a blown call, it was obvious. And the announcers were mistaken on that WR block on TD. That is a legal block 1 yd from line of scrimmage, just like an OL blocking. Cant do it down field, but can do it there.
You're a moron

Reactions: aceman39
Glad to see Will has some balls. TOTAL SCREWJOB by the refs. You hear that all the time, but it's not usually on two plays that produce 14 pts. UF has several extra players on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT