Do you want Rod back?

• Yes

Votes: 56 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 28 25.0%

• Total voters
Well that explains why "who cares" only had two votes when I looked. Seems like the obvious choice to me.

That is called not voting. It's difficult to actually click on something (after clicking on the thread) and then claim not to care.

Nah, it’s who cares if he comes back or not. I don’t get all the uproar. It’s not that I’m not aware or don’t get a kick out of reading the comments. It’s just I personally don’t care if he comes back or not.

But I will admit most of the enjoyment I get from reading the threads is some of the ridiculousness in them.

I miss him, this is a dark period

Hey Rod,
giphy.gif

Can mods put all the rod post under one header. It’s getting annoying . Shirley , If he wanted to be back on fgf then he is already here...

Besides. He already quit on this team and took three other fans with him. Maybe he’s just following through on his promise to leave the program and stop supporting it.

Some of you boys on here have a real bromance going on. It's kind of creepy. If Rod needs his car washed or lawn mowed, he knows who to call. Lmao.

Can mods put all the rod post under one header. It’s getting annoying . Shirley , If he wanted to be back on fgf then he is already here...

Besides. He already quit on this team and took three other fans with him. Maybe he’s just following through on his promise to leave the program and stop supporting it.
Shirley?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT