ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call: High School and graduation year.

Berkeley 87......
Air Force 92.......
Coast Guard 12........how can I call it retirement if I am still working.....

Have you heard anything about Antoine Quattlebaum? We played AAU together. Haven't heard from him since the 90's. Johnathan Cope and I grew up together in the same church playing basketball.

I used to play a lot of basketball growing up in Irmo between playing rec league with BJ McKie at Seven Oaks rec center and in my middle school years at Friarsgate rec center with Antoine. Antoine was two years younger than me in my brother's class at Dutch Fork. He was a phenom but couldn't keep him grades up. Funny I was talking about him at my 10 year reunion with a guy that also played a lot of ball at Friarsgate. Guy had unbelievable talent. I think he had like 12 3 pointers in a game one time in high school. I also know Cope (he lived in Coatesworth). I ran cross country and track in high school and got to know him pretty well. I know several people from your old church-David and Jared Jacobs are two of my really good friends.

I used to play a lot of basketball growing up in Irmo between playing rec league with BJ McKie at Seven Oaks rec center and in my middle school years at Friarsgate rec center with Antoine. Antoine was two years younger than me in my brother's class at Dutch Fork. He was a phenom but couldn't keep him grades up. Funny I was talking about him at my 10 year reunion with a guy that also played a lot of ball at Friarsgate. Guy had unbelievable talent. I think he had like 12 3 pointers in a game one time in high school. I also know Cope (he lived in Coatesworth). I ran cross country and track in high school and got to know him pretty well. I know several people from your old church-David and Jared Jacobs are two of my really good friends.
Yeah, we're all Mormon, grew up together. I'd always score like 40 on them, we'd always lose. Janice Evans is my boy's girl as well. Quattlebaum was my boy, we were alley hoop partners. Every time I'd get on he'd get on from me. With that ugly side winder jumpshot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT