ADVERTISEMENT

Roll Call: High School and graduation year.

GHS '71.........70 was a rough yr on the Hill

Yeah but it sure was fun watching Tommy RUT the Tigers whilst at USC.
Ditching the ACC ,Frank and the boys,just won the ACC in football.
Remembering those great Greenville vs Parker games.
Growing up in the sixties and college in the seventies. I wouldn't change a thing.

Columbia High 1996
Any other Caps on here?
Both my kids graduated from columbia high. my daughter was a cheerleader, was an all-state volleyball player, & ran track. my son played football, basketball, & soccer for the capitals

Growing up in the sixties and college in the seventies. I wouldn't change a thing.
mind postin' yer initials , mine are bp.

Yeah, the Parker vs Greenville Turkey Day games were quite a rivilary. I played in a couple of those games. Mike Fair was my neighbor and a couple of years ahead of me. He was the reason that I became a Gamecock fan.

yep, proud alum of the mighty patriots. i grew up in hudson mill community off hwy 64.
I know exactly where that's at. My uncle owns the Azalea Patch not far from there. I'm from right off of Smyly Rd about a mile from the high school. I hated when they shut the school down. Friday night football in Ruffin used to be the only thing our small town ever had to get excited about.

I know exactly where that's at. My uncle owns the Azalea Patch not far from there. I'm from right off of Smyly Rd about a mile from the high school. I hated when they shut the school down. Friday night football in Ruffin used to be the only thing our small town ever had to get excited about.
well i grew up on azalea patch rd. my grandmother owned the country store there on the corner of azalea patch & bethel church rd . they used to call that spot "the bay". i attended tabor united meth church there on hwy 64 until i moved away after graduation from RHS. we actually went to a few football games at ruffin in the mid to late '90s when the patriots had a pretty good team.

Reactions: funktavious
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT