ADVERTISEMENT

Roper...

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
Why in the world does he want to hang around the dumpster fire in Cleveland until the end of the season? Maybe he'll bring Connor Shaw back with him.

Yep he's not trying to breach his contract & have to pay back most of what he's made this season that would be silly. I am sure he's anxious to hit the ground running with Champ, Bently & Jackson.

Wait...what? So he is confirmed to become our OC yet he has to stay with the Browns until the end of the nfl season?? WTF?? These guys aren't paid in advance! He needs to bounce immediately and get recruiting, filling out staff etc. Not what I want to hear given CWM's offensive woes if true

Wait...what? So he is confirmed to become our OC yet he has to stay with the Browns until the end of the nfl season?? WTF?? These guys aren't paid in advance! He needs to bounce immediately and get recruiting, filling out staff etc. Not what I want to hear given CWM's offensive woes if true
If he cares about his reputation and future, he'll stay in Cleveland and honor his contract. His first obligation is to himself and to his family. He's doing what's best in that respect.

Reactions: chick75
If he cares about his reputation and future, he'll stay in Cleveland and honor his contract. His first obligation is to himself and to his family. He's doing what's best in that respect.
I'm sorry but it's not like he is the Brown's OC. He's an assistant coach who is on a sinking ship that is now the leader of our offense, yet he thinks it's best to wait until the end of the nfl season (or in other words pink slip day) before he takes over full time?? Boom can't sell top offensive talent, as they want to hear the OC and offensive coaches to explain the O and how they will b used. We r gonna have a hard enough time getting offensive players here with his past now we have to wait until around NSD to get his full attention. This mofo better turn out to b the best in the biz.

Correct if wrong, but, dead period starts sun or Mon. Not like he will be doing much recruiting then... He did go see bmac. Now watching tape on guys and finishing out staff r the 2 things left. He can watch tape from anywhere and have only have te and rec coach left to fill. Prolly already has names for that. Would be nice for him to be here this weekend though.

I'm sorry but it's not like he is the Brown's OC. He's an assistant coach who is on a sinking ship that is now the leader of our offense, yet he thinks it's best to wait until the end of the nfl season (or in other words pink slip day) before he takes over full time?? Boom can't sell top offensive talent, as they want to hear the OC and offensive coaches to explain the O and how they will b used. We r gonna have a hard enough time getting offensive players here with his past now we have to wait until around NSD to get his full attention. This mofo better turn out to b the best in the biz.
Legitimate concerns. Considering the fact that things are never easy for the Gamecocks, even if everything is in it's proper place.

He will be available around the first week of January. We will still be in the "dead period". He will also be doing somethings with us to get ready for when he is here full time. It's really not a big deal. After Monday, he can't contact recruits till January 12th. He will be here by then.

Correct if wrong, but, dead period starts sun or Mon. Not like he will be doing much recruiting then... He did go see bmac. Now watching tape on guys and finishing out staff r the 2 things left. He can watch tape from anywhere and have only have te and rec coach left to fill. Prolly already has names for that. Would be nice for him to be here this weekend though.
This...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT