ADVERTISEMENT

Rose bowl

OU is having their way with them. Now the Heisman winning QB can settle in and get even more comfortable while the already-shaky UGA freshman QB tries to play from behind. Doesn't look good for the Dawgs.

We were getting our asses handed to us earlier today. UGA has a similar deficit. Let's see how they adjust in the 2nd half.
We had some bad breaks in the first half and Michigan failed to fully capitalize. OU is making UGA look slow. I'm pulling for the SEC, but the first half of this game has a different feel than the first half of our game.

We had some bad breaks in the first half and Michigan failed to fully capitalize. OU is making UGA look slow. I'm pulling for the SEC, but the first half of this game has a different feel than the first half of our game.
Don't necessarily agree. With the exception of our defense, we were dreadful. We showed zero signs in the first half that we were capable of scoring 23 straight points.

What say you now?

anyone remember when that was thought to be a gigantic stadium?
Remember when? It still is. 92000. And I believe at 100 acres it still has a bigger footprint than any others. No upper decks. It just goes straight up from the field. Like Michigan's

Last edited:
Remember when? It still is. 92000. And I believe at 100 acres it still has a bigger footprint than any others. No upper decks. It just goes straight up from the field. Like Michigan's

Definitely a bucket list place to watch a game. (Gamecocks 2021 please!)

Reactions: Judson1
Where is you??

I hope Bama wins, but I don't think Oklahoma's defense could handle Clemson at all.

What a game. Tied up with :55 to go. Ball in hand of the heisman trophy winner.

You would think UGA would have the advantage on a short field, but who knows?

Mayfield wasn't the same on the short field. Georgia, on the other hand, was able to go power on that last drive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT