ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers in?

Rhizzlebop

Sep 30, 2009
I thought they had declined? And why were they originally asked? We’re they eligible but left out?

I don't get it. Their last game was in late November.
It would seem that they have not held a practice since then, because why would they, and one would think that the players and coaches are now scattered to the wind, now that class is over.
Oh well, what do I know.

I thought they had declined? And why were they originally asked? We’re they eligible but left out?
They were 5-7 and not eligible. They are making an exception so the game can be played. I’m all for allowing a team to play so Wake’s players can play in the Gator Bowl. It’s all unfortunate but Rutgers hasn’t been in many bowls and have the 2nd longest drought of any Power 5 program behind Kansas…they’ll take it.

They were 5-7 and not eligible. They are making an exception so the game can be played. I’m all for allowing a team to play so Wake’s players can play in the Gator Bowl. It’s all unfortunate but Rutgers hasn’t been in many bowls and have the 2nd longest drought of any Power 5 program behind Kansas…they’ll take it.
Now if Wake gets covid, they forfeit and Rutgers wins the bowl! 😁

Reactions: funktavious
So if we had lost one more game, we maybe could have gone to the Gator? Fire Ray Tanner now!!

I guess getting “Leis” and drinking Mai Tais!!!!!!🤪😎
hawaiian-girl-14233226.jpg

Reactions: OldFlaCock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT