ADVERTISEMENT

S.I.A.P..... UofSC is officially O-U-T. WE 'R' USC!!!

Do we have the wrong people in charge or what? Bet they think it's our fault for not embracing UofSC.

Reactions: Jbouton2
Do we have the wrong people in charge or what? Bet they think it's our fault for not embracing UofSC.

I was a Senior Business Analyst for ABN AMRO, the 8th largest bank in the world. One of the first things we taught our clients was to 'Fail Forward Fast'. Determine what changes need to be made and make them. Monitor those changes closely. Should the desired results not be achieved, do not be afraid to make corrections or even change course when necessary but, Do It Quickly!

At least, be encouraged that leadership recognized the misstep and made necessary corrections in a timely manner. Most do not.

All that money wasted to change things like signs, buses etc.
Now, more wasted money to change them back.
Somebody got a pay day for the stupid OF. That’s all it’s about. Glad we fixed it though. Now time for another financial windfall to change it back

I was a Senior Business Analyst for ABN AMRO, the 8th largest bank in the world. One of the first things we taught our clients was to 'Fail Forward Fast'. Determine what changes need to be made and make them. Monitor those changes closely. Should the desired results not be achieved, do not be afraid to make corrections or even change course when necessary but, Do It Quickly!

At least, be encouraged that leadership recognized the misstep and made necessary corrections in a timely manner. Most do not.
Still blows the mind that the one's in charge thought this was a good idea to begin with. But yeah, grateful the need to move back became apparent.

SoCar

giphy.gif

I never cared for the UofSC logo. It was a bad idea, but that was my opinion.
On a quick Twitter search I saw what I think is the new logo. It’s a USC with the year 1801 under it in a smaller font. It’s simple and classic. I’ll but the Tshirts when they come out.

I don’t have issue with S.Cal using USC. Their school colors are different so everyone knows who’s who.

Last edited:
Still blows the mind that the one's in charge thought this was a good idea to begin with. But yeah, grateful the need to move back became apparent.

No! Unfortunately, you are right. I can't put an explanation for the "New Coke" fiasco and I have no idea what is being sold on 90% of TV commercials. Seriously,..... What the hell were "they" thinking?

Reactions: bucketdad
I never cared for the UofSC logo. It was a bad idea, but that was my opinion.
On a quick Twitter search I saw what I think is the new logo. It’s a USC with the year 1801 under it in a smaller font. It’s simple and classic. I’ll but the Tshirts when they come out.

I don’t have issue with S.Cal using USC. Their school colors are different so everyone knows who’s who.

I must admit, I enjoyed it whenever an athletic scoreboard might display us as S Car. Kind of a subliminal hint as to our toughness. But, let's face it, it's a sick world and I'm a very happy person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT