ADVERTISEMENT

Sad News: @hubstar55

psute

Sep 11, 2010
@hubstar55 has passed, surrounded by family. I know he loved his cocks and the boards here in addition to the national board. If any of you can pass this along to the pay board it would be appreciated. I will add detail in this thread when it becomes available...

Reactions: hubstar55
Shared with permission of the family:

Hubert Austin (Hubie) Starling Jr, 62, of Greenwood, died at his Greenwood home from complications related to his COPD on June 30, 2017. In hospice care for three months prior to his death, Hubie died peacefully in his sleep.

Hubie was born June 29, 1955, in Greenwood, SC to Hubert Austin and Cora Lee Godsey Starling.

He attended Greenwood High School and Piedmont Technical College. He worked as an electrician throughout his career.

He was preceded in death by his mother and father Hubert and Cora Lee Godsey Starling; brother Dick Starling, and Sister Lily Starling. Beloved pets Crybaby, Little red Amos, Tar Hill red Ace, Duke, Winston amd Lizzy

Hubie will be loved and missed by surviving wife Marla Starling; Daughter Leeann Starling (Devry Bowie), Trey (Dorothy) Starling; Grandchildren Gage Kinard, Noah Kinard, Sam Starling, Austin Starling, Alice Starling and Karsyn Bowie; Former spouse and great friend Amanda (Eddie) Sisk, sisters Linda (David) Hammond, Evans, GA. Kay Starling, Mae (Ken) Timmerman, and Beth Starling, Greenwood; brother Jimmy (Loree) Starling, Westminster, several nieces and nephews; Austin Hammond, Elisabeth Staulcup, Colby, Chris, Anna, and Ben Starling, 8 great-nieces and nephews and 2 family pets Zoey and Lulu.

He enjoyed Carolina football and was a longstanding active member of Gamecockcentral.com Hubstar55. In early years he enjoy coon hunting and was one of the top redbone coon hound breeders in the SouthEast.

Hubie spent his final days at home surrounded by family and friends.

At his request no services will be held. Condolences can be posted to his facebookpage https://www.facebook.com/hubertstarling or sent to his home 119 Country Acres Rd. 29646

Very sorry to hear that. My deepest sympathy to his family. They'll be in my prayers.

Reactions: nikolas22

Hubert Austin (Hubie) Starling Jr, 62, of Greenwood, died at his Greenwood home from complications related to his COPD on June 30, 2017. In hospice care for three months prior to his death, Hubie died peacefully in his sleep.

Hubie was born June 29, 1955, in Greenwood, SC to Hubert Austin and Cora Lee Godsey Starling.

He attended Greenwood High School and Piedmont Technical College. He worked as an electrician throughout his career.

He was preceded in death by his mother and father Hubert and Cora Lee Godsey Starling; brother Dick Starling, and Sister Lily Starling. Beloved pets Crybaby, Little red Amos, Tar Hill red Ace, Duke, Winston amd Lizzy

Hubie will be loved and missed by surviving wife Marla Starling; Daughter Leeann Starling (Devry Bowie), Trey (Dorothy) Starling; Grandchildren Gage Kinard, Noah Kinard, Sam Starling, Austin Starling, Alice Starling and Karsyn Bowie; Former spouse and great friend Amanda (Eddie) Sisk, sisters Linda (David) Hammond, Evans, GA. Kay Starling, Mae (Ken) Timmerman, and Beth Starling, Greenwood; brother Jimmy (Loree) Starling, Westminster, several nieces and nephews; Austin Hammond, Elisabeth Staulcup, Colby, Chris, Anna, and Ben Starling, 8 great-nieces and nephews and 2 family pets Zoey and Lulu.

He enjoyed Carolina football and was a longstanding active member of Gamecockcentral.com Hubstar55. In early years he enjoy coon hunting and was one of the top redbone coon hound breeders in the SouthEast.

At his request no services will be held. Condolences can be posted to his facebookpage https://www.facebook.com/hubertstarling or sent to his home 119 Country Acres Rd. 29646
Prayers for his family. May God comfort and strengthen each of them in this time of need.

@hubstar55 has passed, surrounded by family. I know he loved his cocks and the boards here in addition to the national board. If any of you can pass this along to the pay board it would be appreciated. I will add detail in this thread when it becomes available...

Sad to hear this. I loved going back and forth with him on different things. God be with his family.

Thanks for the write up. I really enjoyed his post . Many prayers to him and his family . RIP

Thanks for being a gamecock, prayers sent for your family. Go cocks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT