ADVERTISEMENT

SC/Clemson Game Thread

Gotta eat more crow. No matter how this game ends, we are competitive and actually could win this thing. The team has clearly improved in the last year. Gotta fix the shocking inconsistencies but making progress for sure

I still think we're going to be exposed for being really bad next year.

But I'll take the massive buyout Beamer will eventually get paid if it means a win today.

I still think we're going to be exposed for being really bad next year.

But I'll take the massive buyout Beamer will eventually get paid if it means a win today.
Next years schedule is brutal. We need some major portal help and some Lattimore style true freshman to explode on scene in 2023.

Reactions: uscwatson21
How is next years schedule any worse than this years? Adding North Carolina I get that but that doesn’t make it brutal

Reactions: bayrooster
If we knew nothing about these 2 teams, we’d say the orange team has been saved by 2 bad interceptions but otherwise the black team would be winning

Reactions: uscwatson21
How is next years schedule any worse than this years? Adding North Carolina I get that but that doesn’t make it brutal

We get Miss St intead of Arkansas, and MSU blew Arkansas out 40-17. And we trade UNC Charlotte for Jacksonville State, who is a giant killer like App State. Our 1 “easy” game is Furman, who is advancing in the FCS playoffs today so even that will be a game we cant overlook

That pick 6, safety and mind boggling play call/throw on the 6 inch line are going to haunt us for 364 days of “what if”. We should be up 31-24 going into the 4th qtr

If we knew nothing about these 2 teams, we’d say the orange team has been saved by 2 bad interceptions but otherwise the black team would be winning
we got a td on a fumble from a player that was untouched. We have been out gained and are 2-8 and 3rd down. We shouldn't be winning. It goes both ways

Our DL vs their QB is starting to look like 2012/2013 DL vs Tajh Boyd! Hes rattled and timid

When I saw Burch and Johnson running at him I knew there was no chance it was going to be complete.

It's been a long time since that's been the case versus Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT