ADVERTISEMENT

SC/Clemson Game Thread

Someone please tell me where the replay will be tomorrow. My father missed it. Had to go to hospital. I’m sure he’d love to watch it tomorrow.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Someone please tell me where the replay will be tomorrow. My father missed it. Had to go to hospital. I’m sure he’d love to watch it tomorrow.
There is no replay tomorrow that I could find. There is one 12am Tue on ESPNU. Then, on SEC Network on Thursday at 11am. May find it on UTube earlier.

All you can do is “guess” they wouldn’t win that game!! We will never know. We possibly could have won by 17 with someone else. Well never know. The good part is Rattler will now probably go pro. Go Cocks!!
Well, we know that neither Doty or Joyner has ever thrown for 360 or 438 yards, don't we? Or 6 TDs in a game. Doty threw for 255 against some nobody. Joyner even less. I don't know why you think those guys can be that spectacular when they have never done it before.

Well, we know that neither Doty or Joyner has ever thrown for 360 or 438 yards, don't we? Or 6 TDs in a game. Doty threw for 255 against some nobody. Joyner even less. I don't know why you think those guys can be that spectacular when they have never done it before.
They have not been in that situation. So no one knows!

Last edited:
They have not been in that situation. So no one knows!
Doty started several games. Against defenses a lot poorer than Tennessee or Clemson put on the field. Why didn't he produce? I think he did have that chance and didn't do anything of the magnitude seen from Rattler the past two games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT