ADVERTISEMENT

SEC + SUCKS !

This is some straight BS! How did they screw this up?! The team is off to a hot start & the ESPN app is having technical difficulties. This is unacceptable

This is some straight BS! How did they screw this up?! The team is off to a hot start & the ESPN app is having technical difficulties. This is unacceptable

As has been mentioned, ESPN is apparently having streaming difficulties with many channels and this has nothing to do with any school in particular. I'm certain they're not happy about this either.

ESPN said they are working on it. They are probably getting blistered from all over the country. And deservedly so. It's the one thing this operation does. How can they screw it up so badly?
Not only that, but they took the time to advertise the ESPN app on multiple commercials claiming "Everything that's on ESPN can be seen on the app" only for it not to work. SMH

Reactions: Cock_Donor
Still not streaming for me. It says I'm not authorized, to contact my provider. I've always been authorized with no issues. So is it really working now?

AU vs. Ga was on sec network, really who cares? Show, USC who is representing the sec. I understand can't show em all, but should show Carolina more!!

Not only that, but they took the time to advertise the ESPN app on multiple commercials claiming "Everything that's on ESPN can be seen on the app" only for it not to work. SMH

You make it sound like it never works. Last night was a rare occurrence. 99% of the time it works. It being down last night for a little while is no different than if the actual TV station was down due to technical difficulties.

You make it sound like it never works. Last night was a rare occurrence. 99% of the time it works. It being down last night for a little while is no different than if the actual TV station was down due to technical difficulties.
True indeed. It was a heat-of-the-moment response. I just wanted to see the Lady G's play ;)

I don't normally have the type of problems we had last night. It was very frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT