ADVERTISEMENT

Shi is an amazing player ....

Tennessee game. ..,,.and we ended up kicking a field goal. That was a killer and I am surprised that you missed it as passionate of a fan that you appear to be by coming at me like that.
Name the play, what was the down and distance, what play was called and did we need Shi on it?

Tennessee game. ..,,.and we ended up kicking a field goal. That was a killer and I am surprised that you missed it as passionate of a fan that you appear to be by coming at me like that.
Im a real fan, you think we will park Shi because of his attitude? You dont know jack.

Name the play, what was the down and distance, what play was called and did we need Shi on it?
Dude, that play sticks in my craw more than any play this season. We were in the red zone, third quarter. Incomplete pass on 2nd and around 9. Shi gets into with a DB. About 2-3 teammates try to restrain him. One takes him to the ground. I am screaming at my TV, 3rd down Shi, 3rd down. They end up pulling Shi because he won’t stop. Now, we get a predictable incompletion with our #1 receiver out. We have to kick a FG and end up losing by 4 points. The 4 points we may have been able to get if we had our full complement of players on the field on a crucial down.

We won the game today because of Shi you moron
What are you, Shi’s brother or something? I like Shi, but he has an anger management issue that didn’t cost us today as far as I know, but it cost us big in that Tennessee game. He wasn’t the only one though and it happens. However, you have to be a man and own up to it when you make a mistake.

Dude, that play sticks in my craw more than any play this season. We were in the red zone, third quarter. Incomplete pass on 2nd and around 9. Shi gets into with a DB. About 2-3 teammates try to restrain him. One takes him to the ground. I am screaming at my TV, 3rd down Shi, 3rd down. They end up pulling Shi because he won’t stop. Now, we get a predictable incompletion with our #1 receiver out. We have to kick a FG and end up losing by 4 points. The 4 points we may have been able to get if we had our full complement of players on the field on a crucial down.
Whats a predictable in completion? You put that entire play on Shi? Please produce the video of that play that cost us the game. I'l wait

What are you, Shi’s brother or something? I like Shi, but he has an anger management issue that didn’t cost us today as far as I know, but it cost us big in that Tennessee game. He wasn’t the only one though and it happens. However, you have to be a man and own up to it when you make a mistake.
I'm a Gamecock asshole. What are you? An Auburn fan?

Reactions: SOSUSC
Whats a predictable in completion? You put that entire play on Shi? Please produce the video of that play that cost us the game. I'l wait
I am not going through all that to prove a silly argument with some stranger on the internet. Go back and watch the game. When you find out you’re wrong come back and say “Adcoop, I was a little emotional, kind of like Shi”.

He was subdued today and then the AU db’s started their over the top trash talk. Shi had enough by the second half.

He was subdued because Muschamp had enough of it. I have no issue with getting fired up but to run your mouth every time you have a chance makes you look weak...for example if we give up a 20 yd completion and make a good hit after then we have no room to run our mouths. Usually the better teams let their play speak for the most part. It is what it is.

Reactions: SouthCarolinagal
I am not going through all that to prove a silly argument with some stranger on the internet. Go back and watch the game. When you find out you’re wrong come back and say “Adcoop, I was a little emotional, kind of like Shi”.
Cant just run your mouth and not prove it. Bring it

He was subdued because Muschamp had enough of it. I have no issue with getting fired up but to run your mouth every time you have a chance makes you look weak...for example if we give up a 20 yd completion and make a good hit after then we have no room to run our mouths. Usually the better teams let their play speak for the most part. It is what it is.
Shi Smith won us the Game. Go check yourself

Reactions: SOSUSC
Cant just run your mouth and not prove it. Bring it
You are a tool. I am not cutting up game tape in the middle of the UGA-Alabama game because of some guy that is in his feelings. You notice that no other Gamecock fan has challenged what I said but you. I think you have had one too many today.

• Haha
Reactions: The Defender
Apparently some folks here didn’t notice Auburn’s safety Smoke Monday talking trash after every play. From my perspective, Shi kept his cool until the game was over. He did this in addition to Mossing the Auburn defender on his TD catch, which will be shown on ESPN a few times today.

Go ahead and bash our boys after a nice win if that makes you feel better. I don’t think it’s going to upset them though.
Thank you. My son make the comment early on that the one guy was not only yapping and bobbing in Smiths face after every play, he was coming AFTER Smith hard; wasn’t going to be satisfied til he actually hurt Shi.

Quit with the prissy, people; this is big boy football.

Reactions: The Defender
Shi Smith won us the Game. Go check yourself

Shi’s play helped win the game, but there’s absolutely no question that he needs to dial down the trash talking a bit. His entire career here has been comprised of great plays sandwiched around head scratching mistakes.

He’s our most important receiver, as well as one of the most volatile players on the roster.

If I’m an opposing DC, I’m going to acknowledge his talent, then instruct my defenders to do everything humanly possible to make him snap. Eventually he’s going to take it too far, and we’re going to get a critical penalty. And in the long run it might cost him money, because NFL evaluators look at strengths as well as weaknesses.

How many times did you see Marcus Lattimore run his mouth?

No doubt it was a very chippy game and there was a lot of chirping going on from both sides . However this has been going on all year .

Its obvious he tried to control himself a little more at least through most of the game. Hopefully he can keep letting his play speak for him.

You seem to have the same napoleon syndrome...prolly why you're so emotional right now. Go to bed ma'am and it will be ok. We won so hopefully they can build on this momentum.
No, you go to bed and quit running down our players and team Nancy

You couldnt cut a piece of paper. Shi Smith is a baller and you are a couch jockey. FO
Can’t just go to YouTube and confirm it for yourself, Huh? All you can do is come at me like some crazed fanboy. Steve Smith was one of my favorite players. A future Hall of Famer. However, he acknowledges himself that he had anger management issues that got him in trouble at times. Everyone is glad we won. The OP just made an observation that is becoming painfully obvious. Now calm down and enjoy the victory.

Shi’s play helped win the game, but there’s absolutely no question that he needs to dial down the trash talking a bit. His entire career here has been comprised of great plays sandwiched around head scratching mistakes.

He’s our most important receiver, as well as one of the most volatile players on the roster.

If I’m an opposing DC, I’m going to acknowledge his talent, then instruct my defenders to do everything humanly possible to make him snap. Eventually he’s going to take it too far, and we’re going to get a critical penalty. And in the long run it might cost him money, because NFL evaluators look at strengths as well as weaknesses.

How many times did you see Marcus Lattimore run his mouth?
Thats what they did today, how did that work out for them? lol

Can’t just go to YouTube and confirm it for yourself, Huh? All you can do is come at me like some crazed fanboy. Steve Smith was one of my favorite players. A future Hall of Famer. However, he acknowledges himself that he had anger management issues that got him in trouble at times. Everyone is glad we won. The OP just made an observation that is becoming painfully obvious. Now calm down and enjoy the victory.
You quit being a bitch and enjoy the victory. Shi gave what he got.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT