ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Opening Line is out on UGA/ USC game

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
per 107.5 the game.

Doggies -14.5

I don’t believe it will happen but it’ll be a sad day in Columbia if it does!

I dont bet on football as a rule of personal principle BUT -14.5 when the game is at Columbia is garbage in my opinion.

Unpopular opinion...., but we still have a lot of questions that need to be answered on the offensive side of the ball. We're gong to be big underdogs to the better teams on our schedule, until the offense proves that it can score points. We certainly have the playmakers, so no excuses this year.

Unpopular opinion...., but we still have a lot of questions that need to be answered on the offensive side of the ball. We're gong to be big underdogs to the better teams on our schedule, until the offense proves that it can score points. We certainly have the playmakers, so no excuses this year.

true, and Vegas likes to get bets on both sides of the spread ;)

I would have to expect that line will drop by game time. We lost to them by 14 in Athens last year. While they will be good, I expect that we close the gap a little on them this year. Hard to see a line above 10 in this one. If Werner can help Bentley's accuracy, then we could actually win this game.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Huge Money game last 12 years. Always take the cocks in this game. Cocks will cover that all day and probably will win. Will bet 500.00 on that line easily right now. I have won more money on this game than any other last 14 years.
I waited too late in 2011 when the spread was 2.5. Finally put $600 down an hour before the game and the spread moved to 3. :(

Betting question....(from a guy who doesn't bet)...I assume when you make a bet at say -2.5 and then it moves to -3 you are still held to the -2.5.

Probably a stupid question but have seriously never bet on a game

When playing at Willy B vs Georgia, take the points and take their money.

If you have done this the last 10 times we played Georgia at home you’ve probably come out ahead more times than not.

Reported on here the other day. Cocks are 14-5-2 against the spread, at home, as the underdog, last ten years.

Also, national board stating -11 spread. Report released yesterday mentions -14.5. I expect -11 is, or will be, accurate. Bet on -14.5 while you can.

Obviously, last year's margin -14 minus home field advantage -3 = -11.

I'm not certain we win, but I feel good about covering -14.5.

Don't think USC will win, but I take that spread. Especially playing in Columbia. And USC will be much more emotionally charged for it that UGA. Of course, I have riddenrthat theory a couple other times thattdidnt work out. The famous "blackout" against Florida comes to mind. But that aside the shingle schools always give a couple extra points due to many casual folks betting on the name. I don't know if we have closed the gap on UGA as much as some others want to feel, but willing to give them that spread in Columbia.

I don't bet on USC games for obvious reasons but I doubt many outside the two fanbases will move the line too much. This games just has a big F off on it for most betters.

Bet your house, wife and kids on the Gamecocks!!!

A bunch of Gamecocks from Georgia who weren’t good enough for the Red and Black have something to do with our always playing them close. Nothing gets you up like playing the team who said you weren’t good enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT