ADVERTISEMENT

Since Clemson Has Already

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you sheep humpers and Holes carry your butts and feud over to your sites. We aren't the least bit interested in your BS. Both of you need to prepare for a fall.

https://auburn.forums.rivals.com/threads/no-more-tater-praise.220430/#post-3170330

giphy.gif

Reactions: Coastal_Accu
What does this have to do with our board. Call over to your parent school auburn and ask for permission to talk to us. You're our little brother, and literally auburns little brother. You think the tigers are "cool" because auburn told you they are cool.

I could not imagine the shame I would feel pulling for a school that stole every single "tradition" from another school lol. Tiger, orange, coaches, Death Valley, hell... Y'all even stole the rock.....

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
What does this have to do with our board. Call over to your parent school auburn and ask for permission to talk to us. You're our little brother, and literally auburns little brother. You think the tigers are "cool" because auburn told you they are cool.

I could not imagine the shame I would feel pulling for a school that stole every single "tradition" from another school lol. Tiger, orange, coaches, Death Valley, hell... Y'all even stole the rock.....

KlJoL.gif

By the way, if you can't comprehend the irony/hypocrisy in Manafold telling people to 'go back to their boards because no one here is interested in their opinions' after he just went to the Allbarn board crying to them about how much he hates Clemson and hopes Allbarn wins this game on behalf of SCar fans, then there is absolutely no help for you.

I encourage you to click on the link from my OP. It is a link directly to Manafold's post on the Allbarn board...lots of gems in that thread.

KlJoL.gif

By the way, if you can't comprehend the irony/hypocrisy in Manafold telling people to 'go back to their boards because no one here is interested in their opinions' after he just went to the Allbarn board crying to them about how much he hates Clemson and hopes Allbarn wins this game on behalf of SCar fans, then there is absolutely no help for you.

I encourage you to click on the link from my OP. It is a link directly to Manafold's post on the Allbarn board...lots of gems in that thread.
Looks like yo mad bro? You mad cuz you bad bro? The irony of trolling a troll. Go along and mate with your goats now.

Looks like yo mad bro? You mad cuz you bad bro? The irony of trolling a troll. Go along and mate with your goats now.

Ahh...the good ole "I was trolling" deflection when someone points out how ignorant you look for being a potato.

JFC you're terrible at this and clearly don't understand how trolling works.

You see, I was never trolling. I simply posted a link to a post that Manafold embarrassingly started on another forum, that demonstrated the irony/hypocrisy of his post here asking people to go back to their boards and stop sharing their opinions here. That's not a troll.

You failing to click on said link; therefore failing to realize that it was, in fact, relevant to the point of my post, was also not a troll. It was simply you being a potato.

Now this internet education was free...I'm gonna have to charge for the next one if you continue to be a potato.

Ahh...the good ole "I was trolling" deflection when someone points out how ignorant you look for being a potato.

JFC you're terrible at this and clearly don't understand how trolling works.

You see, I was never trolling. I simply posted a link to a post that Manafold embarrassingly started on another forum, that demonstrated the irony/hypocrisy of his post here asking people to go back to their boards and stop sharing their opinions here. That's not a troll.

You failing to click on said link; therefore failing to realize that it was, in fact, relevant to the point of my post, was also not a troll. It was simply you being a potato.

Now this internet education was free...I'm gonna have to charge for the next one if you continue to be a potato.
What part of I'm trolling you don't you understand? You're worked up because I said the truth lol. Y'all are a second rate Auburn. And I know I know, auburn sucks and the taters are the best...... You're the one worked up haha.

I had a hard time finding taters around here when bobble head Boyd was losing every big game in his career. This is why you're a troll. Only show up when y'all win. You run away when you lose. Come back after Saturday bud.

All you sheep humpers and Holes carry your butts and feud over to your sites. We aren't the least bit interested in your BS. Both of you need to prepare for a fall.

Manafold!!!!! You are Internet Famous!! I think your posts have gone viral all over college football boards!! Read some of your gems on Arizona State boards, wow you got around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT