ADVERTISEMENT

Since sitting the Missouri Game

the missouri field caused a lot of our injuries.

He wasnt benched
Correct, but if the impact of him watching from the sidelines was to see the game better, imagine if the coaches had the balls to let Scar run the offense for a bit while Jake was struggling... and I also understand the impact of the pass off the facemask that went for a pick-6.

Florida's D absolutely dominated FSU yesterday. They are legit. And, of course, Clemson's D is pretty good.

Quite a difference from two years ago when Jake lead 1 touchdown drive, combined, in those two games.

I have a question about this...

Is it because he has to go with the play called and he doesn't need to make any major decisions? Does he make poor choices when he has to read a defense and then change a play?

Maybe, the defense won't have a chance to change up, unless we switch players out...

Reactions: HI Cock
These kids do hear what the fans are saying. I believe sitting and all the criticism has been a lot of motivation for JB. He has played very well since he saw Scar play well and heard the clammering from the fans. Hope he remembers that he can be replaced and continues his good play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT