ADVERTISEMENT

So if and when we get crushed the next 2 weeks....

gamecockfan04

Aug 13, 2003
Does the buyout decrease since it's the end of the season, or woukd we need to wait until Jan 1?
If we have to wait, could we not pursue another coach and go ahead and tell chump he'll be hc until Jan 1 so be packed up and ready to leave? Surely that's not breaching the contract if he's still hc until Jan 1st right?

It doesnt really matter. Tanner is going to give every chance possible for his choice of Muschamp to work out. The BOT, per usual, doesnt have a logical clue. Does the new president have the political power to be able to write that check? So my answer is that they will do nothing. FSU, Arky, see things going the wrong way and they bite the bullet and make a change. USC? Let's ignore the fact that history is only prologue. Let's give it another year to slip further into mediocrity, then still have to write a healthy check to get out of a mistake.

Reactions: ConKreteCock
It doesnt really matter. Tanner is going to give every chance possible for his choice of Muschamp to work out. The BOT, per usual, doesnt have a logical clue. Does the new president have the political power to be able to write that check? So my answer is that they will do nothing. FSU, Arky, see things going the wrong way and they bite the bullet and make a change. USC? Let's ignore the fact that history is only prologue. Let's give it another year to slip further into mediocrity, then still have to write a healthy check to get out of a mistake.

Exactly. If this ship has already sank, why let it sit at the bottom to save a few million. It will just take that much longer to pull us back to respectability.

Because of recruiting and you need to be first in line for a new coach. That’s why FSU and Ark already moved on.

Does the buyout decrease since it's the end of the season, or woukd we need to wait until Jan 1?
If we have to wait, could we not pursue another coach and go ahead and tell chump he'll be hc until Jan 1 so be packed up and ready to leave? Surely that's not breaching the contract if he's still hc until Jan 1st right?
It's 75% of his remaining contract. There was never a trigger date. Our media is full of a bunch of lazy hacks.

I don't think Caslen is gonna put up with that ish, not with the looks he was given the other night.I think Will is no doubt gonna fire Bmac and maybe Dillman....just way too may injuries and I know not all can be blamed on him but perception becomes well you.know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT