ADVERTISEMENT

So if Durkin is fired ...

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
So if Durkin is fired by Maryland, given his past association with Muschamp, would you object to Muschamp hiring him? If not as DC, as a position coach?

I'd hire him in a heartbeat! He is a good man and a heck of a DC! Don't believe everything you read! A lot of stories spiral out of control these days... Folks think every unfortunate incident is a scandal for which someone must be vilified!

Reactions: 92Pony
I'd hire him in a heartbeat! He is a good man and a heck of a DC! Don't believe everything you read! A lot of stories spiral out of control these days... Folks think every unfortunate incident is a scandal for which someone must be vilified!
I hear you, but what Saban could get away with doing, Muschamp can't necessarily do the same.

Reactions: gamecockfury
Durkin definitely is not coming here to be DC or OC. BMac and TRob are here til they get a better offer somewhere else.

Maybe as an analyst or something, but we already have an offensive analyst in Werner.

I would say that old DL coach gets an offer from us before Durkin.

Durkin definitely is not coming here to be DC or OC. BMac and TRob are here til they get a better offer somewhere else.

Maybe as an analyst or something, but we already have an offensive analyst in Werner.

I would say that old DL coach gets an offer from us before Durkin.
I believe Werner is the QB coach, not an analyst.

Reactions: HI Cock
2012 notwithstanding, I don’t think we need any more pieces of that stellar Florida regime that didn’t even get 5 years, while we give them 7
We are discussing defensive coaches....and UF had a smothering defense during Muschamp's tenure. One of the best in the country. If you were talking about offensive coaches, I'd probably agree.

2012 notwithstanding, I don’t think we need any more pieces of that stellar Florida regime that didn’t even get 5 years, while we give them 7
Yeah this isn't "get the band back together" for Muschamp and the boys.

That guy will have a stink attatched to him that even Ajax can't get rid of. He's done.

The entire university stinks. He had better finish his career there or take the board of degenerates to his next stop.

Btw...their football program sucks ACC style.

Reactions: Brace1
The president is going; Durkin is staying. But his survivability is in no wise assured. The waters are troubled.

Which perversely puts more pressure on him to win, which means he puts more pressure on his players, which is the opposite of what many hoped for.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT