ADVERTISEMENT

So, now that we don't have postseason baseball

It makes football TAKE SO LONG to get here.
The competitive " juices" are dormant until September. No heart spikes, no incredible feats of strength....

Why would you contribute a penny to Disney?
Since they've become the bashion of liberalism they won't get another cent from me. But I hope you have a good time.

First of all, it's bastion, not bashion.

Second of all, why do you inject politics in every thread? Get a life.

Third, if you have kids who want to go, would you really keep them away because of your petty political stances? Good grief, what a loser.

Going to tournament was always a given. Not anymore. We're such "greedy fans".

Last edited:

Third, if you have kids who want to go, would you really keep them away because of your petty political stances? Good grief, what a loser.

Why would you contribute a penny to Disney?
Since they've become the bashion of liberalism they won't get another cent from me. But I hope you have a good time.
Because its fun. I don't care about a company's politics (if you're serious about it you'd never buy a damned thing from a grocery store). I eat at Chic-fi-la and drink coffee from Starbucks. Equal opportunity offender.

Triggered much?
You're are right that this is the wrong board, and though the irony of your post is dripping I won't further the issue here.

And btw, entrnt cwboy spellun notzi is not a good look for you. Read my other post on this forum and you'll see that I don't ALWAYS inject politics here.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
What places are you considering ?

Last year I went to Wyoming and Montana plus I visited a small part of SD. I flew into Denver and then drove to Cheyenne. I loved Wyoming and Montana so much I could easily go back there and not see the same things as I did last year as a result of the vastness of the two states. I am considering Colorado but I am just not sold on that trip just yet. The thing I love about Wyoming is the wide open spaces. Example, I can ride any number of roads and feel like I am the only guy on the plant. As I understand it Colorado is very nice but does not have the wide open country as does WY and MT. I am also considering Arizona and or Utah but those are last on my list for this year. I am thinking about Oregon and the state of Washington but don't know about those yet.

I need to get my plans finalized soon, at least as to what states I'm going to visit.

Women are playing solid defense right now against #2 Arizona but are behind 1-0 after 4. Az pitcher is giving us some trouble with her speed changes but we're still in it. If we can pull this out, someone will have to beat us twice tomorrow. Go Gamecocks

Last year I went to Wyoming and Montana plus I visited a small part of SD. I flew into Denver and then drove to Cheyenne. I loved Wyoming and Montana so much I could easily go back there and not see the same things as I did last year as a result of the vastness of the two states. I am considering Colorado but I am just not sold on that trip just yet. The thing I love about Wyoming is the wide open spaces. Example, I can ride any number of roads and feel like I am the only guy on the plant. As I understand it Colorado is very nice but does not have the wide open country as does WY and MT. I am also considering Arizona and or Utah but those are last on my list for this year. I am thinking about Oregon and the state of Washington but don't know about those yet.

I need to get my plans finalized soon, at least as to what states I'm going to visit.
My wife went out west when she was a kid with her family. I have never been. It's on my bucket list. I would love to see a huge wide open space to remind me of how the west used to be before the railroads- based on what I have read.

My wife went out west when she was a kid with her family. I have never been. It's on my bucket list. I would love to see a huge wide open space to remind me of how the west used to be before the railroads- based on what I have read.

You will love it, don't put it off too long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT