ADVERTISEMENT

So obvious, mediocre programs have mediocre fans

this message board is literally the most toxic and negative place in the gamecock sphere - fortunately most are not like those on here (even if we are realistic and get upset and even depressed or dejected from time to time). The fact that it is swimming with loser CU fans (which I just don’t understand... just enjoy your success, you must be completely pathetic and decrepit to spend so much time focusing on USC) doesn’t help but explains a bit of it.

Reactions: section907 and PC31
Here’s a fun game: ask a gamecock fan a DC that they liked in the last 20 years
I liked Ellis Johnson quite a lot personally... Maybe not like in a “fun guy to hang out with” kind of way... But he sure made our team better!

I liked Ellis Johnson quite a lot personally... Maybe not like in a “fun guy to hang out with” kind of way... But he sure made our team better!
He was a great guy to hang out with, actually. His wife and my ex were friends.

Shit on a coach before he even gets here and trying to sabotage our program. Go cocks! any way. Love my school and players, not the (*&^$ fans.
No we are mediocre because of fans and an administration that settle for SH*! Sandwiches and try to convince the rest of us its shaved filet mignon with a chipotle mayo. Its going on right now. You're one of those selling the sandwich. Not buying your sh*! Sandwich, sir.

Shit on a coach before he even gets here and trying to sabotage our program. Go cocks! any way. Love my school and players, not the (*&^$ fans.
This is OP's view of our football program:

05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT