ADVERTISEMENT

So tired of getting out coached in men’s sports! NM

BTW, I have more messages than 16....I go back to the days of Coupe and Snotty Peed. I don’t post often these days, but I’m not tater, just don’t post as much as I did “when I wore a younger man’s clothes”.

Hello. Please post. I used to have a different user name back in those days.

Did u post this yesterday when we beat them. ?
Or just wait on losses to vent ?
Dude you are hilarious, I think you have to be paid by the AD Dept to run around and remind us all how everything is great, all is well! The fact is our mens programs in 3 major sports are awful right now. There is no sugar coating it, we have seen the mountain top in baseball and we are as far from reaching it again as we have been in some time. You can go rub your participation trophy and make yourself feel good, the rest of us will realize the sadness in watching a once great college baseball program collapse in front of our eyes.

Did u post this yesterday when we beat them. ?
Or just wait on losses to vent ?

It is because of post like these I don’t post often.

If you can’t admit that we got out coached in this series, I question how much you know about baseball. I did not slam USC, the players or the staff. I only said I’m tired of getting out coached. If you don’t admit you(or your team, family, group, work, etc....) have short comings and only shout out encouraging words all the time....well I guess you are part of society who believe we all deserve a medal. No thank you. Have a good day and I will go back to concentrating on what I can do to make things better and leave you to collect your worthless medals.

Peace out.

It is because of post like these I don’t post often.

If you can’t admit that we got out coached in this series, I question how much you know about baseball. I did not slam USC, the players or the staff. I only said I’m tired of getting out coached. If you don’t admit you(or your team, family, group, work, etc....) have short comings and only shout out encouraging words all the time....well I guess you are part of society who believe we all deserve a medal. No thank you. Have a good day and I will go back to concentrating on what I can do to make things better and leave you to collect your worthless medals.

Peace out.
Just mute that guy.

Reactions: coldcocked
and....now that my Jim and Ginger needs to be filled......I am truly gone...for at least a while.

Forever to thee...class of 88 and 98.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT