ADVERTISEMENT

So were we left better than we thought? Record number drafted

Cant deny how much talent was on the team now. No matter how many stars and other rankings being drafted is the true indicator so maybe Holbrook did a really poor job. Hopefully he can bounce back like Muschamp is doing

Fair question. The talent was obviously there. A lot of excuses about why it wasn’t performing was the biggest issue.

A lot of people are talented. Few know how to use those talents to the best of their abilities.

Fair question. The talent was obviously there. A lot of excuses about why it wasn’t performing was the biggest issue.

A lot of people are talented. Few know how to use those talents to the best of their abilities.

so true. baseball is a lot like sex..........u learn more after yer 1st yr, 2nd yr & 3rd yr....if u dont believe me just ask yer wife's/girlfriends (thats if they've given u enough time to learn how 2 perform:).............& yes a annie savoy line cut from 'bull durham'

so true. baseball is a lot like sex..........u learn more after yer 1st yr, 2nd yr & 3rd yr....if u dont believe me just ask yer wife's/girlfriends (thats if they've given u enough time to learn how 2 perform:).............& yes a annie savoy line cut from 'bull durham'

I can’t compare the two. I don’t know about your girlfriends/wives but mine was more like an MLB schedule the first year (all year), NBA schedule (most of the year) the second year, college football schedule by 3rd year (seasonal) and Coastal Plains baseball after that (rare).....LOL

I can’t compare the two. I don’t know about your girlfriends/wives but mine was more like an MLB schedule the first year (all year), NBA schedule (most of the year) the second year, college football schedule by 3rd year (seasonal) and Coastal Plains baseball after that (rare).....LOL

she was just waitin' 4 u 2 find the sweet spot w/ yer bat:)

Cant deny how much talent was on the team now. No matter how many stars and other rankings being drafted is the true indicator so maybe Holbrook did a really poor job. Hopefully he can bounce back like Muschamp is doing

Not me. I hope Holbroken loses every single game he ever coaches from here on out....unless he's playing Tillman, of course.

Not me. I hope Holbroken loses every single game he ever coaches from here on out....unless he's playing Tillman, of course.
Well, he's already kicked our @$$e$ once since he was shown the gate. That's one he didn't lose. If we keep playing him, that can't continue. It won't look good and it won't go down well, just as we need to stop losing to UPC. I know, I know, it's how you do over the whole season that matters, but even so, some losses are intolerable.

Well, he's already kicked our @$$e$ once since he was shown the gate. That's one he didn't lose. If we keep playing him, that can't continue. It won't look good and it won't go down well, just as we need to stop losing to UPC. I know, I know, it's how you do over the whole season that matters, but even so, some losses are intolerable.
Two things about that loss to Holbrook- one, he caught us before Kingston could fully bring out the talent that is here... and two, Holbrook hasn't had enough time at CofC to mismanage the talent he has there.

Reactions: jonesz21
Two things about that loss to Holbrook- one, he caught us before Kingston could fully bring out the talent that is here... and two, Holbrook hasn't had enough time at CofC to mismanage the talent he has there.
So, we surely ought to beat him from now on out, right?

It wasn't just coaching. There were a lot of clubhouse problems too.

Reactions: AngloCock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT