ADVERTISEMENT

So who will be the WR coach?

Will McClendon also coach WRs or will we bring in another coach for that role?
He'll coach WRs. College OCs and DCs pretty much always have some position they also coach. In Roper's case, it was quarterbacks.

I wish we would move Washington to coach WR which he has been at SEC schools( Tenn, Kentucky, Miss St., and Mizzu) and where he is more experienced and find a true solid TE coach as the new "10th" coach. It would free BMac to oversee all of the offense.

I wish we would move Washington to coach WR which he has been at SEC schools( Tenn, Kentucky, Miss St., and Mizzu) and where he is more experienced and find a true solid TE coach as the new "10th" coach. It would free BMac to oversee all of the offense.

Seems like the HC should give up coaching a position before a coordinator.

Reactions: rogue cock
This year the WR's had the fewest drops of all the SEC. I call that a pretty good job.

Will McClendon also coach WRs or will we bring in another coach for that role?
Spurrier Jr. may be interested in coming back. We had some big time recievers play for him. With a little direction, he would do well here.

Spurrier Jr. may be interested in coming back. We had some big time recievers play for him. With a little direction, he would do well here.
I don’t know if this is sarcasm or not because so many fools here seemed to HATE him so much when he was here but I would be on board with this. Say what you wabt about the man but we had the best receivers this school has ever seen under his tenure and every time one left he just reloaded with another equally impressive BALLER!!! Sydney, Kenny, Bruce, Ace, Alshon, Pharoh... and DEEBO happened to be recruited by and initially coached by... yup, Jr

Last edited:
Seems like the HC should give up coaching a position before a coordinator.
True but Washington can be moved to where he has more experience. I mean he coached some good WRs. Tennessee-Peerless Price, Donte Stallworth, Robert Meachum, Missouri- Dorial Green Beckham, and Kansas State- Jordy Nelson just to name a few.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT