ADVERTISEMENT

Something sure does smell like shit in Pickens County($$$$$$$$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Newspring thing was started as a joke on one of the smaller Clemson message boards. Somehow, Gamecock fans picked it up and ran with it. Has there ever been a single ounce of proof of ANY Clemson player or player's family receiving any sort of benefit from Newspring? Like...one player. Just one. And this is, of course, where we say "Well, you can't audit church books because they don't have to let you!" OK. So, just to make sure we're on the same page, nobody can name any player that's received any sort of benefit, but we're SURE it happened, because it's unprovable either way, and there's no way Clemson is on the up and up. They cheat. It's what they do. Proof is dumb.

You have a history of cheating. As does Ole Miss. when they are reeling in out of state 5 stars something was fishy. Up until the time it was proven nobody had evidence. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t going on

You have a history of cheating. As does Ole Miss. when they are reeling in out of state 5 stars something was fishy. Up until the time it was proven nobody had evidence. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t going on
5 coaching staffs and 3+ decades ago. But yes, it's systemic at Clemson, and every coach and administrator and booster will cheat there, because it's Clemson, and it's what they do. Take Newspring, for example. There's no proof of any cheating going on with this church that has 14 campuses, including 2 in or adjacent to Columbia, and thousands of Gamecock alumni/fan members, but we don't need any! A good friend of mine knows a guy on a message board that heard that it's definitely happening. What more proof could you need?

In any case, as a Clemson fan, I don't like how close Newspring is to Clemson's program, but that's mostly because I think Perry Noble and other megachurch pastors are con men, from the outside looking in. No offense intended for any megachurchers here.

You realize the NewSpring church you so genuinely know cheats has the original branch 8min from USC? All this church cheating stuff needs to quit! Most ridiculous not plausible explanation for Clemson's success! As much as you may hate it but Clemson has a football program that from President, BoT, coaches, facilities, etc., is designed to succeed! So instead of throwing shade, fans need to start demanding the same support from the USC administration! Until you have proof that you can provide to the NCAA then you need to suck it up! If you have proof, turn it in and I will eat my crow!

New Spring Church started in Perry Noble’s dorm room at Anderson College in the Fall of 1998 in Anderson, SC ... NOT in Columbia, SC. The Columbia campus you are referring too did not launch until Sept 2009. The building of a campus in Clemson (a stone’s throw from Death Valley) is in fact suspicious in light of the fact that the mouth pieces of the church have made no bones about their fanaticism of Clemson football. (The former pastor, Perry Noble, was notorious for this.) They often linked baptisms, salvations, and giving to profiles of Clemson football players on the official Clemson football web site. I’m sorry, but encouraging giving to the church to “help make a difference” in the lives of students like (fill in a Clemson football player’s name here) invites suspicion.

Reactions: BigTomE
Recipe for Clemtech football success

Church $$$$$$'s
Degree offering for athletes requiring no more than a 3rd grade reading comprehension level
Several hot farmers daughters
Sliding board in football ops center
Lake houses for babies mama's on lake
Auto dealership owners who are alumni
Snake oil salesman for head coach
Second rate conference competition that guarantees min 10 wins
Rabid fan base that never has seen the inside of a classroom at Clemtech

Mix all together and you have a winning program!
Excellent appraisal. Couldn't have said it better myself. Good job.

New Spring Church started in Perry Noble’s dorm room at Anderson College in the Fall of 1998 in Anderson, SC ... NOT in Columbia, SC. The Columbia campus you are referring too did not launch until Sept 2009. The building of a campus in Clemson (a stone’s throw from Death Valley) is in fact suspicious in light of the fact that the mouth pieces of the church have made no bones about their fanaticism of Clemson football. (The former pastor, Perry Noble, was notorious for this.) They often linked baptisms, salvations, and giving to profiles of Clemson football players on the official Clemson football web site. I’m sorry, but encouraging giving to the church to “help make a difference” in the lives of students like (fill in a Clemson football player’s name here) invites suspicion.
Do they still do this now that Perry Noble is gone? Why wouldn't the myriad of members and leadership/mouthpieces who have affiliations with other teams have an issue with this? I don't and haven't ever frequented the Newspring site, but I've heard about pics and links to Clemson football players (Nuk, Artavis Scott); but I thought those were about being baptized/saved. Did they have content on there about giving $ to Clemson players or families? Because that would be eyebrow-raising. I haven't heard that, so that's why I'm asking.

Sounds like some of you need a group hug with ol Da'Blo.

IMHO Clempsun is STILL the debil, their campus is the pit of hell, their weminz are ho's, the youth are thieving thugs and punks, their coaches stab puppies, fry kittens and microwave hamsters, and their endless delusional babbling is the source of global warming/climate change. When the world comes to an end and the Earth explodes into billions of shards of rock and molten rock in a blip of light throughout the universal the voices of DaBlo, Ford, Pell and Howard will be heard laughing lightyears away.

They suck.
Now that was funny! I don’t care who you are!

Clemson is not a top flight mecca of education although they would have you believe it is. The campus is attractive but not the Garden of Eden they would want you to believe. Their football stadium is nice as are their facilities that rank them equal or close behind the SEC programs facilities. The town of Clemson is nothing really, just a very small town in the middle of no where. Other than campus activities, nothing to do in Clemson so one has to go to Atlanta or Greenville to get to civilization. So what attracts top recruits to Pickens county? One might say the great fan support at ballgames, or the love at first sight for Dabo Swinney or the cold beer at the ESSO CLUB but I suspect more than this is reeling in some bigtime prima donna football stars who go to Clemson to get an education first and play in the NFL second, right? So Dabo would have you believe. I think not. So why do some of the top recruits commit to the Taters without ever visiting the campus, or some kids that grow up loving Carolina right up until a Swinney visit and flip to the most racially biased school in the ACC, or why do so many forgo the draft to playout their senior years at Tillman U ? All these things sort of jump out at you when you see or read about the daily happenings at Clemson. Keep in mind that they have a track record of extreme cheating in years gone past.

I cannot prove that Swinney runs a crooked program I can only scratch my head and ask"how did he do that" ? I really believe that like most crooked programs, Dabo's little dog and pony show will get exposed sooner or later. As soon as a disgruntled player and or family comes forward. Just too much happing up in them thar hills to all be above board.

With all the cheating and paying of players that absolutely happens up there, I wonder why Caleb Chalmers didn’t expose them?

With all the cheating and paying of players that absolutely happens up there, I wonder why Caleb Chalmers didn’t expose them?

The two most reposted pictures I see on this site are the pictures of Kenneth Page and Mike Bellamy holding wads of cash. You would think that since both of them were kicked off of the team and forced to transfer to small schools that they would hold some sort of grudge and turn in Clemson. You would also think that Chad Kelly left with such a beef that it would have been easy to get him to talk.

With all of the cheating so many people on this forum "know for a fact" is happening, why haven't any of these players provided any facts?

The two most reposted pictures I see on this site are the pictures of Kenneth Page and Mike Bellamy holding wads of cash. You would think that since both of them were kicked off of the team and forced to transfer to small schools that they would hold some sort of grudge and turn in Clemson. You would also think that Chad Kelly left with such a beef that it would have been easy to get him to talk.

With all of the cheating so many people on this forum "know for a fact" is happening, why haven't any of these players provided any facts?

Maybe they are afraid they will wake up with the head of a dead horse in their bed.

Sometimes it is tough being a gamecock. Guys when we were beating the tar out of all things orange in just about every sport for five freaking years none of this was a topic. Now we are heading in the right direction again and four pages of this stuff. Let’s talk about Michigan!

So you’ve now elevated the dumb hicks at Clemson to mafia-level?

No, after second thought they are not in the Mafia's league. More like they are afraid some toothless banjo playing redneck hillbilly from Pickens County will make them squeal like a pig!

Clemson is not a top flight mecca of education although they would have you believe it is. The campus is attractive but not the Garden of Eden they would want you to believe. Their football stadium is nice as are their facilities that rank them equal or close behind the SEC programs facilities. The town of Clemson is nothing really, just a very small town in the middle of no where. Other than campus activities, nothing to do in Clemson so one has to go to Atlanta or Greenville to get to civilization. So what attracts top recruits to Pickens county? One might say the great fan support at ballgames, or the love at first sight for Dabo Swinney or the cold beer at the ESSO CLUB but I suspect more than this is reeling in some bigtime prima donna football stars who go to Clemson to get an education first and play in the NFL second, right? So Dabo would have you believe. I think not. So why do some of the top recruits commit to the Taters without ever visiting the campus, or some kids that grow up loving Carolina right up until a Swinney visit and flip to the most racially biased school in the ACC, or why do so many forgo the draft to playout their senior years at Tillman U ? All these things sort of jump out at you when you see or read about the daily happenings at Clemson. Keep in mind that they have a track record of extreme cheating in years gone past.

I cannot prove that Swinney runs a crooked program I can only scratch my head and ask"how did he do that" ? I really believe that like most crooked programs, Dabo's little dog and pony show will get exposed sooner or later. As soon as a disgruntled player and or family comes forward. Just too much happing up in them thar hills to all be above board.

Look no further than posts and threads like this to explain why Clemson fans visit FGF. Pure gold.

Look no further than posts and threads like this to explain why Clemson fans visit FGF. Pure gold.

Clemson posts get Clemson responses. Al Gore invented that. Called it the interwebs.

My favoroite is this:
A: "I hate all B's. B's smell bad and they suck and they married their sisters."
B: "Backatcha."
A: "You just want validation."

Last edited:

Sure Ole Miss fans said same thing before the roof caved in

You taters are all about butthurt. USC"s athletic department is far superior to Clempsons. Proof in head to head and national results across all sports. Hell, clempson the Alabama of college football, LMAO is .500 against USC the past decade at football.
Yes...because women’s basketball, women’s soccer, and unsanctioned equestrian will pay the bills for your athletic department. Your post, like most on here, are beyond laughable. You must work for the Democratic Party. You provide great spin for your football program. Why only reference results for the last 10 years? Why not reference the results for the last 5 years, 15 years, 20 years, 30 years, or all-time? Let me answer for you...because it does not fit your narrative. Just like Democrats do, keep telling yourself this lie and you will begin to believe it. After all, facts are never important when you are convincing yourself the lie you are telling is true.

Yes...because women’s basketball, women’s soccer, and unsanctioned equestrian will pay the bills for your athletic department. Your post, like most on here, are beyond laughable. You must work for the Democratic Party. You provide great spin for your football program. Why only reference results for the last 10 years? Why not reference the results for the last 5 years, 15 years, 20 years, 30 years, or all-time? Let me answer for you...because it does not fit your narrative. Just like Democrats do, keep telling yourself this lie and you will begin to believe it. After all, facts are never important when you are convincing yourself the lie you are telling is true.

Another mouth breathing Tater. Don’t you losers have more important things to focus on then our message board ? Amazing you are in playoffs and still these mental midgets hang out here.

This is particularly stupid. Clemson simply is not what you want to believe. That "smelly lake" is quite beautiful, and there are two of the cleanest lakes in the south right above it. Clemson is not an isolated cow farm. It is a recreational area in of the biggest Metro areas in the South. It is a suburb of Anderson. Downtown Greenville is 30 minutes away - the same time of travel as a commute from Marietta to downtown Atlanta. GSA is more populous than several NFL metros. Kids go there from inner cities and see a clean, relatively crime free area with little gang presence. Even the cops don't mess with them the way they get treated in cities. (Heck, Clemson cops wouldn't dream of arresting a player) Parents view it as an oasis of safety for their sons.Sorry, the cow pasture analogy doesn't work very well anymore.

Hate on them, turn them in (if you can catch them doing something) but parents and recruits are not going to find Clemson to be a cow pasture.
. You had me until the "relatively crime free area with little gang presence". I live in Anderson and it is far from being either.

Last edited:
Another mouth breathing Tater. Don’t you losers have more important things to focus on then our message board ? Amazing you are in playoffs and still these mental midgets hang out here.
Mental midget??? Nope!!! Mental midgets are those who lie and blatantly ignore facts. You...and those on this board who continue to makeup stories and choose to ignore the truth...are the ones mentally challenged. If continuing to lie makes you feel good about the state of your program, congratulations. Amazing how people can hide behind an internet name and post lies and untruths with zero consequences. If a tenth of the trash posted on this board where remotely true, every coaching staff in America would know it and happily report Clemson to the NCAA. In particular, after the butt kicking your coach has presided over the last two years, he would be the first person knocking on the door of the NCAA. Unfortunately, in today’s world, when things don’t go the way people want they make excuses to mask their short comings. Look no further than the post on this board as proof. In reality, looking in the mirror is the answer. Personal accountability is the way people or a program get better. Of course, it appears by your response you are not capable of that. For your sake, as a fan of South Carolina, I hope your coach and athletic department will hold themselves accountable. Otherwise, you will continue to reside in “the pit of misery”...Dilly Dilly

Mental midget??? Nope!!! Mental midgets are those who lie and blatantly ignore facts. You...and those on this board who continue to makeup stories and choose to ignore the truth...are the ones mentally challenged. If continuing to lie makes you feel good about the state of your program, congratulations. Amazing how people can hide behind an internet name and post lies and untruths with zero consequences. If a tenth of the trash posted on this board where remotely true, every coaching staff in America would know it and happily report Clemson to the NCAA. In particular, after the butt kicking your coach has presided over the last two years, he would be the first person knocking on the door of the NCAA. Unfortunately, in today’s world, when things don’t go the way people want they make excuses to mask their short comings. Look no further than the post on this board as proof. In reality, looking in the mirror is the answer. Personal accountability is the way people or a program get better. Of course, it appears by your response you are not capable of that. For your sake, as a fan of South Carolina, I hope your coach and athletic department will hold themselves accountable. Otherwise, you will continue to reside in “the pit of misery”...Dilly Dilly

Have you been to Taternet ? Guarantee same stuff posted so try that BS somewhere else........like your own message board perhaps.

Have you been to Taternet ? Guarantee same stuff posted so try that BS somewhere else........like your own message board perhaps.
My post is not BS...only your response...because you have none. Your lack of response is typical of a snowflake. You melt when presented with facts. Glad you are a SC fan...you fit right in with your team.

Clemson posts get Clemson responses. Al Gore invented that. Called it the interwebs.

My favoroite is this:
A: "I hate all B's. B's smell bad and they suck and they married their sisters."
B: "Backatcha."
A: "You just want validation."

Rather than reply to a speific post I will say this:
If 5 years from now Clemson is still in the playoffs (as all indicators point) and there is still no evidence of anything other than a transparent program that attract recruits on the basis of its outside-of-football personal development (as all indicators point), will detractors still manufacture conspiracy theories to explain an uncomfortable reality? Or will we decide that comfort is not defined by what other people do? Which way do indicators point?

My post is not BS...only your response...because you have none. Your lack of response is typical of a snowflake. You melt when presented with facts. Glad you are a SC fan...you fit right in with your team.

Sure. I’m a snowflake and suppose you are not some loser hanging out on another teams message board

People making claims about churches paying, cheating, crooked coaches, nothing to do, etc, etc, are just throwing stones. You Mr. Manafold just wrote in a new thread that you were not going to get caught up in this trend of throwing shade since there is no proof! That being said, the Clemson fans can say our school has been on NCAA sanctions due to recruiting violations as recently as 12/20 and at least 2times since their last. Could be something I don't recall since Danny Ford but either way it's been recent for Carolina. Don't you think if there were as many violations as were listed there would have to be smoke around the program. No way the NCAA turns there head if it's even remotely close.

When Ole Miss went from barely top 25-30 recruiting classes to top 5 classes, everyone in the industry knew there was dirty water in the bottles. It only took 18mos later before the investigations were announced only to reveal how bad it was!

How could Clemson have such immunity unless they were actually fairly clean? I think it is the loyal frustrated fans that need to stand-up and demand more from the USC administration to regain top 10yrs and 11+ win seasons. Spewing accusations towards a program with no smoke bellowing from NCAA is probably just wasted effort and energy. Those same efforts could be sent to RT to request that he demands more not only from coach but moreso the administration!

Lastly again the wondering why a recruit would go to country school? You realize a lot of SEC is in the country. But again, why waste effort? You know a lot of these kids come from country and not big city so likely they feel more comfortable? But what about kids that don't want bars, taxi's and nightlife? How about kids in that environment like Miami and they want to escape the danger or allure of nightlife to focus on their potential to make millions without distractions? How about parents that want their kids in a small town environment where the temptations are greatly reduced? Some kids still listen to their parents! How hard is that to understand?

I am sure Clemson lost recruits due to atmosphere and I am sure USC lost recruits because they want to escape temptations!

Once again, let's press USC admin/coaches to produce better product instead of wasted efforts spewing unknown facts with no traction. Or if you have traction, send it to NCAA immediately!! I just think these posts are wasted efforts, sound dumb in most cases and the time spent regurgitating unfounded vitriol, let's use those posts to pester the coaches, the board, or the President. Just saying!!

Reactions: galebreak
A Clemson acquaintance -- who has been rubbing my face into their success the past few years -- texted me a Clemson thread where this entire thread and similar others were being mercilessly ridiculed on their premium board.

A Clemson acquaintance -- who has been rubbing my face into their success the past few years -- texted me a Clemson thread where this entire thread and similar others were being mercilessly ridiculed on their premium board.
I would love to see some of the content on that board. I'd be willing to bet it's as bad or worse than this one, other than being overrun with posers or anyone that poormouths their program. It's not allowed on their free board so we know their premium board has to be all rainbows and unicorns!

Reactions: johnnohj
I would love to see some of the content on that board. I'd be willing to bet it's as bad or worse than this one, other than being overrun with posers or anyone that poormouths their program. It's not allowed on their free board so we know their premium board has to be all rainbows and unicorns!
Would def be interesting...

Jealousy is a VERY real emotional issue. Enjoy another loser bowl sitting around chatting about how you are, at best, the second or third best football team in your own state.
CLEMSON 81 I WOULDN'T TALK TO LOUD MR ZT MIGHT BE TALKING AND FLASHING TO MUCH $$$$$$$$$$$$

Sometimes it is tough being a gamecock. Guys when we were beating the tar out of all things orange in just about every sport for five freaking years none of this was a topic. Now we are heading in the right direction again and four pages of this stuff. Let’s talk about Michigan!

Excellent point!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Our unraveling came when we thought because Ray Tanner won at baseball that his success would carry over as an AD. 2 totally different professions. Sending a guy home or making a pitching change had sqaut to do with making hires for other sports and running an athletic program. We can bash Clemson all we want but they've took it to another level. Cheating??? Possibly but for us to blame thier success and our failure on that makes us look bad.

Reactions: Gradstudent
I still cannot understand how those hillbillies have during the past 3 years have become the darlings of college football with a clown at the helm. If you ask me something ain't right. How in anyone's right mind would a parent send their football playing children to a place on a smelly lake in the middle of no where. And to top it off to play for a lying, cheating, pouting clown like Dabo. I'm telling you Momma's churches($$$$$) sure are getting rich if you ask me. Someone needs to turn them i because I know they are cheating especially to keep getting these 5 star recruits from other states.
well i hate it as much as you, but its not a smelly lake and its at the foothills of the blue ridge mountains in the corner of our beautiful state.....everybody doesnt like the hustle and bustle of a city the size of Columbia.....as for the cheating, i dont really know....i do know they will do most anything to be somebody in the college football landscape as they have already proven this ......i know a lot of people on here call it sour grapes and i get that, but i do believe they have some kind of scheme going on...some of the players they are stealing from big name schools, right in their backyard makes me a little suspicious...but i also think it has more to do with their boosters willingness to help in any way possible....ncaa will never touch them tho

Reactions: GC2020
catchickenhood.jpg
Dang that is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT