ADVERTISEMENT

Something we could all do regardless...

cock83

Nov 21, 2010
of how much money we have is protest outside the athletic dept. Sorry not sorry.

1e1kmb.jpg

Not over football. Save that for when the US becomes a dictatorship. Or has that already happened?
I’m guessing you haven’t traveled much internationally. I’ve had close friends who have lived and worked in both communist countries and nations run by dictators. I’ve had a friend who once threw a grenade at a dictator back in the 80’s. Both survived. The U.S. is a Republic. Our government isn’t perfect, but it’s still one of the best places in the world to live. And if you don’t like it, you’re free to leave. That’s one of the many freedoms we enjoy. And another is your freedom to disagree with me. I just wish more Americans appreciated the liberties they still have. We live in a great country, in spite of all the disfunction and political wrangling we see in Washington. I know this.

Reactions: midline
I’m guessing you haven’t traveled much internationally. I’ve had close friends who have lived and worked in both communist countries and nations run by dictators. I’ve had a friend who once threw a grenade at a dictator back in the 80’s. Both survived. The U.S. is a Republic. Our government isn’t perfect, but it’s still one of the best places in the world to live. And if you don’t like it, you’re free to leave. That’s one of the many freedoms we enjoy. And another is your freedom to disagree with me. I just wish more Americans appreciated the liberties they still have. We live in a great country, in spite of all the disfunction and political wrangling we see in Washington. I know this.
You'd be wrong on all counts.

Hear! Hear! Some people just can’t help themselves. :rolleyes:
Your both right. I should’ve ignored the comment. This is a sports forum. I will try to do better at not responding to non-sports related posts and replies. It bothers me too when this crap starts, and I just participated in adding to the annoyance. Go Cocks!

Reactions: 92Pony
Your both right. I should’ve ignored the comment. This is a sports forum. I will try to do better at not responding to non-sports related posts and replies. It bothers me too when this crap starts, and I just participated in adding to the annoyance. Go Cocks!

Btw however.. i agree with you. I just have learned you cant change an opinion on the internet. All good

Reactions: 92Pony
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT