ADVERTISEMENT

Spurrier: We aren't the only 2-3 SEC team

"We aren't the only 2-3 team" is pretty weak. But I guess that's what the SOS is reduced to.

Very unfortunate because I love coaches and presidential candidates who blast the media.

"We aren't the only 2-3 team" is pretty weak. But I guess that's what the SOS is reduced to.

Very unfortunate because I love coaches and presidential candidates who blast the media.

I do, too. The media are in love with themselves. Passion is written all over Saban. Maybe some of our coaches could go to school over him. Wonder if he would take 20M$ to come coach at USC? Heck, I would contribute $10.

There is a difference between us an Alabama. Alabama is the most talented team in the country that lost ONE fairly close game to a highly ranked team. We are are just a terrible team not able to respond to media overreaction, because when it comes to us it's not an overreaction. We prove just about every week we are as bad or worse than what the media has been saying about us. So if they are wrong prove it for once. Otherwise, they are right.

We are only 2-3 with a lot of football to be played. All we have to do is come out and catch fire. We have a leader in Nunez. We all know that he has the talent. Give him time. Clemson is unlucky that they get us at the end of the year. I guess I'm the only one excited about how good we could be by the end of the year. Defense is getting better every week and qb just needs the reps.
I was in your camp until Mizzou.....I really thought and have posted on here that I felt we would get better as season continued. Now I am not so sure.

None of our fellow eastern division teams are 2-3. The ones we have played so far anyway. If Arky or Tenn win in conference this weekend expect them to drop out of the press conference and be replaced by Vandy.

Spurrier has left the building....he's gone at seasons end. I can read it in everything he is saying and doing. He is on cruise control for 7 more games and then he is out of here. Mark it down.....
At this point, I am not sure that is a bad thing. It is time for some new life to be breathed into this program. If that means a new HBC then so be it. Mediocrity should not be acceptable. This is a sad way for him to end his career.

We are only 2-3 with a lot of football to be played. All we have to do is come out and catch fire. We have a leader in Nunez. We all know that he has the talent. Give him time. Clemson is unlucky that they get us at the end of the year. I guess I'm the only one excited about how good we could be by the end of the year. Defense is getting better every week and qb just needs the reps.

What. The. F*!# ?

The troll is strong with this one. How on earth has no one figured you out yet, geez.

This is what I picture everyone looks like....except Superflyby (he took the mystery out of it for me :)
sexy-woman-with-computer.jpg
Wow....everyone is hot....!!!!!! Except me.......lol....

Is this the same coach that chastised the fans when they applauded the team after a tough, hard-fought loss to then #2 Auburn in 2006? Saying we should expect more? No, can't possibly be the same guy.

He also said this team doesn't have the same ability as the 2005 team that turned it around. I got the feel from him that he knows our players don't ha the talent a SEC team should have.

That was the most telling part to me. He was very candid when he flatly said NO it was not similar at all. The talent level is nowhere close to being the same.

That was the most telling part to me. He was very candid when he flatly said NO it was not similar at all. The talent level is nowhere close to being the same.
And who's fault is that? He could at least make the excuse in 2005 that the team was made up of mainly Lou's players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT