ADVERTISEMENT

Stepp Leaving

The mysterious Stepp. Had people tell me he was behind the UT and CU upsets in 2022. Then he didn't get any kind of recognition or promotion. Oh well. All in with Beamer good or bad. I'm always 1 season of BS away from pulling my sponsorship.

Obviously something was up when they brought in a WR coach and moved him to TEs. Didn't make sense.

Reactions: 92Pony
Beamer has said. He needs coaches that can handle their team rooms. My assumption or wild guess is the Juice Wells situation magnified some area of needs. Same with Mario leaving.

Beamer has said. He needs coaches that can handle their team rooms. My assumption or wild guess is the Juice Wells situation magnified some area of needs. Same with Mario leaving.
Btw. I like Stepp. Wish him the best. He will be hard to replace.

Mario was a RB. Stepp had nothing to do with him.

Btw. I like Stepp. Wish him the best. He will be hard to replace.
Not so sure about that. I can see it now, “Okay honey, where do we want to go. I can write my own ticket because of the job I have done so far”let’s see…………I have it! We can move the Urbana, Illinois.” “I can’t wait to get there. Those corn field are really beautiful this time of year.” It’s so interesting that the earth there looks like sick Elephant poop.” They say it gets warm there around mid May. Taxes are not low, but look at what you get for your money. You get a chance to support the poor city management, and thousands of illegals in Chicago.

lol. “Coaches”. But thanks for playing.
I'm sorry. You did not indicate you were talking about other coaches, and since the topic of the thread is "Stepp Leaving" I must have been under the mistaken impression you were talking about......you know......STEPP.

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT