ADVERTISEMENT

Story: Five-star Jordan Burch reiterates he's a Gamecock

"At this time, Burch has still not confirmed that he has signed his letter of intent, but Gamecock Central will update this story when he does."

giphy.gif

For the love of God can this recruitment just end already?

haha...it's over. funny that we can't get official official confirmation that he's actually signed here though...left without giving an interview. He obviously did. He left in a Gamecock polo and hat.

I heard a rumor he was thinking about entering the portal ;).
Seriously, I never believed for a minute he wouldn’t be a Gamecock. From a nonGamecock perspective I just couldn’t see how y’all could lose him.

I hope we have successful recruiting and get great players on the Gamecocks team but my soul has become unattached from this business. Some of us act as if there will be no tomorrow unless a certain young player comes to Carolina. I have news for you. There will be absolutely be a tomorrow and life will go on, regardless of recruiting results.

I hope we have successful recruiting and get great players on the Gamecocks team but my soul has become unattached from this business. Some of us act as if there will be no tomorrow unless a certain young player comes to Carolina. I have news for you. There will be absolutely be a tomorrow and life will go on, regardless of recruiting results.

These young men can go sign anywhere they want. What’s going on here makes us look bad though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT