ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Morning IPTAY still working

I will pay him what he wants

Of course you would. Doing anything against the current rules is the only way Clemson can sign players to win in the weakest P5 football conference. How much does a player like this cost?

Clemson buying the top ranked recruits from California is as sketchy as it gets. Is his family moving here with him so they can watch him play or will they be flying in every weekend during the season?

Give it a rest. It is a typo. I'm gonna assume the GAMECOCKNATION twitter account owner is a 13 year old. I'd hate to think an adult would ridicule a kid who is just having fun and enjoying the moment, looking forward to a bright future.
"Give it a rest." Seriously? You come over here and tell us how to react on our board! Get the hell outta here! And "Let's get this money" is clearly not a typo.....it's the clemosn way!!!

80528925_10156373530770981_5929544665316458496_o.jpg
the replies to this tweet are pure gold. A+ trolling game, not only by us, but others as well. clean, too.

Of course you would. Doing anything against the current rules is the only way Clemson can sign players to win in the weakest P5 football conference. How much does a player like this cost?

Clemson buying the top ranked recruits from California is as sketchy as it gets. Is his family moving here with him so they can watch him play or will they be flying in every weekend during the season?
On a prep stars show on Fox, They showed his Dad and Uncles. They are security for rap and entertainment stars. They make Dabo and Will type money.

Last edited:
Threads like this one are why I have decided to not contribute much, if at all, for the foreseeable future.

I know that by itself means less than nothing to most / all of you, but we should be thoroughly ashamed of the lack of class shown in this thread.

To publicly ridicule a 17-18 year old high school kid in this way is despicable.

Reactions: FJRTiger
Threads like this one are why I have decided to not contribute much, if at all, for the foreseeable future.

I know that by itself means less than nothing to most / all of you, but we should be thoroughly ashamed of the lack of class shown in this thread.

To publicly ridicule a 17-18 year old high school kid in this way is despicable.

Once they become official with that purple & orange, they become an enemy, & therefore, are fair game.

What does this have to do with you "contributing"?

Let's get this money is slang for “let's get to work,” and so you'll see the heavy dollar sign emoji in posts by people working hard to go after their dreams.

Once they become official with that purple & orange, they become an enemy, & therefore, are fair game.

That's right.

What does this have to do with you "contributing"?
Because any community of USC fans that believes what @Tall Squirrel and @JOEFANATIC stated about high school kids is not one I wish to be associated with.

However, my main point is not me and my departing from regular participation on the board, but rather that this kind of public ridicule is low class and shameful. It is the kind of thing you expect from high school girl cliques on twitter, not fans with class.

Reactions: thebravetiger75
big man making fun of 18 year olds. You reek of insecurity. Go back to manning the gas pump chump

tenor.gif

Because any community of USC fans that believes what @Tall Squirrel and @JOEFANATIC stated about high school kids is not one I wish to be associated with.

However, my main point is not me and my departing from regular participation on the board, but rather that this kind of public ridicule is low class and shameful. It is the kind of thing you expect from high school girl cliques on twitter, not fans with class.

Reactions: howard13
Yeah it’s rather immature on behalf of most of these posters.

Y’all better not be jinxing us and be the reason he’s taking our lunch money in Muschamps 6th - 8th year of coaching here.

My middle child didn’t get accepted to Clemson but got a full ride to USC........so yeah.
And Clemson’s football team is the only one to win back to back American Football Coaches Association Academic Achievement Award......so again, yeah.

Well, that's all real nice, Doc; but then again, I seem to recall that after the last time Clemson got in trouble for buying players, y'all had signs and bumper stickers all over that stadium of yours that proudly proclaimed your football team "The Finest Team Money Can Buy!!" (complete with orange Tiger Paw). Then too, there were all those banners that also read "Hell Yes, We Cheat!!.

Seeing as how that time is a proud part of your "illustrious tradition", and the fact that so many of your boosters openly bragged about the football and basketball recruits they bought and paid for at the time (a fact confirmed by NCAA investigations, etc.), perhaps you can understand why we might be led to wonder if perhaps the cash-ola for play-ola thing is still very much alive and well up there in Pickens County. I could say something about that little matter of players testing positive for Osterine, but I feel sure that was just an inadvertent slip-up (at least the getting caught part, anyway). Not accusing y'all of cheating or anything, but let's just say that given your (once again) unusually speedy rise to the very top of college football, the history of the last time that happened just might lead one to wonder whether this is mostly good fortune, coincidence, great coaching and great recruiting, or whether that lucky horseshoe that appears so firmly affixed to y'all's rear ends at the moment may be at least somewhat due to the tiger not having changed his stripes after all, as it were.

Well, that's all real nice, Doc; but then again, I seem to recall that after the last time Clemson got in trouble for buying players, y'all had signs and bumper stickers all over that stadium of yours that proudly proclaimed your football team "The Finest Team Money Can Buy!!" (complete with orange Tiger Paw). Then too, there were all those banners that also read "Hell Yes, We Cheat!!.

Seeing as how that time is a proud part of your "illustrious tradition", and the fact that so many of your boosters openly bragged about the football and basketball recruits they bought and paid for at the time (a fact confirmed by NCAA investigations, etc.), perhaps you can understand why we might be led to wonder if perhaps the cash-ola for play-ola thing is still very much alive and well up there in Pickens County. I could say something about that little matter of players testing positive for Osterine, but I feel sure that was just an inadvertent slip-up (at least the getting caught part, anyway). Not accusing y'all of cheating or anything, but let's just say that given your (once again) unusually speedy rise to the very top of college football, the history of the last time that happened just might lead one to wonder whether this is mostly good fortune, coincidence, great coaching and great recruiting, or whether that lucky horseshoe that appears so firmly affixed to y'all's rear ends at the moment may be at least somewhat due to the tiger not having changed his stripes after all, as it were.
Nice diatribe, although I doubt any of this is true, but why do you respond to my post with statements about cheating when my post has nothing to do with that?

Nice diatribe, although I doubt any of this is true, but why do you respond to my post with statements about cheating when my post has nothing to do with that?

Just because it strikes me as ironic that a university with such lofty academic standards also has a proven history of buying football and basketball recruits with cash, goods or other "perks". That's according to the NCAA, when they investigated Clemson after your first "national championship" in 1981. This was not penny-ante stuff either; it was a lot more than some booster occasionally handing a player $100 or so. Matter of fact, a few years before, SMU had gotten the NCAA "death penalty" for doing essentially the same thing (though arguably a bit less flagrantly) than Clemson was doing during the Pell-Ford era. Y'all got 3 years probation, and a few other odds and ends, IIRC. The "Finest Team Money Can Buy!" signs came after the NCAA caught Clemson cheating, not before. Exactly NONE of that is speculation; it's a very well-documented set of facts that is part of Clemson's illustrious "tradition". BTW, I remember asking one big Clemson booster after they got off probation if they had started paying their players again; his reply was, "Started? Hell, we never stopped!" . I gathered then, and still get the feeling now, that a large number of Clemson folks are proud of that particular part of your "tradition".

Does that prove that something similar might be partly responsible for your current uncanny rise to national dominance? No...but it sure is enough to raise some eyebrows...

Do y’all walk around town broke? What would you do if a 5* walked by?

Never really thought about that, Tater. What do YOU Clemson folks do in that situation? Do you refer him to New Spring, or just slip him a wad of hundred dollar bills then and there, as you shake his hand? Just curious...

It's bad enough that our head coach is an embarrassment, but now we're mocking high school kids? The difference in our two programs has never been wider and I don't see that changing while that insecure fatty is coaching us.

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Muschamp had a bad season but is far from embarrassing. As a matter of fact, he still has his word, he is trusted, and has integrity, unlike that upstate clown, that told the world about 1 year ago today that he had become an expert on Ostarine and it could be in cremes and hair products. He went on to say he was going to be transparent and never found the source of a Performance Enhancing Drug used by Clemson to win the 2018 National Championship.

Now he has players tweeting go get this money.

All this coming out of a program headed by a Christian coach that breaks10 commandments and NCAA rules just to win a football game.

Muschamp is the better person and is real. I'll take him over that phony Dabo Swinney All Day Long no matter what record he has. Clemson has a known liar, fraud, and manipulator leading their football program.

It's bad enough that our head coach is an embarrassment, but now we're mocking high school kids? The difference in our two programs has never been wider and I don't see that changing while that insecure fatty is coaching us.
The entertainment level only gets better each year, I hope we keep WM around a long time. He is doing a great job keeping us in the news and we want all the free press we can get.
The cream will rise to the top.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT