ADVERTISEMENT

Sure could of used Dozier's leadership this year but he left early for the NBA

Cocky89

Oct 31, 2015
sad guys get poor advice...but hey this team is struggling and don't be surprised if they win the SEC next year. Gotta have a point and a go to guy when it's on the line, we have neither right now.

sad guys get poor advice...but hey this team is struggling and don't be surprised if they win the SEC next year. Gotta have a point and a go to guy when it's on the line, we have neither right now.

You have a point...

Remember, Clemson struggled last year and doing better this year..

PJ's advice came from his father... His mother really wanted him to say for his last year...

Should have listen to mama...

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

why is it selfish?? because it didnt fit your agenda of having him back? thats selfish. Its selfish that the kid is making $75,000 a year and is one of two players under contract with OKC that can be called up at anytime. Just curious what does your contract with the NBA or NFL or MLB pay you? you are always putting everyone down why dont you go "cheer" for another team?

With Dozier this year we would have a made the tourney this year and finished top 4 in the sec.

He could have gone to any school he wanted. He chose to come to USC. We might have made the tourney but top 4? dont think so. Just think if he goes to kentucky or NC or wherever we dont make the FINAL FOUR last year...

He could have gone to any school he wanted. He chose to come to USC. We might have made the tourney but top 4? dont think so. Just think if he goes to kentucky or NC or wherever we dont make the FINAL FOUR last year...
He is a great player and maybe he just didn't want to play for free when he could make $75k playing bb. Glad he was a Gamecock.

Players must always consider doing what they think best for themselves.

Reactions: Judson1
Donovan Mitchell from Louisville is going to be the Rookie of the Year in the NBA. Maybe PJ got the wrong advice when he decided to come to USC instead of Louisville, especially considering some of our fans are ungrateful !@#$%^&*()!@#.

Reactions: bosoxcock
College isn't for everyone, and I have heard that he really wasn't enjoying college life outside of basketball. If my son could get a job in his chosen field, making good money, without completing his degree, I would like to think that I wouldn't insist that he stay in college just because I think he should.

I said top 4 in the sec. You don't think he would be good for at least 2 wins currently in league play? That's the only difference b/t where we are now and 4 place. The sec as a whole is better/deeper than ever but there is not an elite team like Kentucky(they are down) or Florida usually is,I'm not sold on Auburn being an elite team. I don't think it is too much of a stretch that someone who could give us points( be a go to guy)in the last 3 minutes of games we would be at least a top 4 in the sec. The sec might get more tourney bids than ever before.

Reactions: roosterbell

I think all of us would have liked him back for another year. Who knows? Maybe he now wishes he had returned too. But I will always be grateful that he chose to play his college ball here. (Look at Seventh to UNC or Zion to Duke.) We should all wish him lots of success.

I don't know how many times it has to be posted that he did NOT want to return to school this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT