ADVERTISEMENT

Taking Questions For Podcast

Rixon Lane

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2014
Taping our LSU preview podcast at noon...if you've got questions, send them and we'll answer.

Can you be a little more definitive... what are they type of questions would be appropriate and who will be answering them ?

Chris Clark and I will be answering...will take any questions about the upcoming LSU game or about Gamecock football in general.

Why is Spurrier playing nice with Clemson?

Does he no longer give a rat's ass about our fans?

Steve Spurrier: "I don't have the animosity most Carolina fans have for Clemson, I really don't. I didn't grow up here."

How do we plan to drastically improve our recruiting? Are we looking into changing our recruiting budget or bringing in extra staff specifically for recruiting purposes?

Who on Spurrier's staff should be the first to go. Recruiting has been bad. Player development has been bad (WRs don't get open, RBs don't find holes, QBs can't learn the system, DL is a fine mesh, etc.). Play calling has been bad.

Why isn't Spurrier calling all the plays. I still don't understand that one. Maybe his years in DC made him a committee man, but it ain't workin' down here.

How close were those 11-2 seasons to 8-4 or 7-5? Seems like they coulda been rather easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT