ADVERTISEMENT

Terror attacks again in Britain.

3rd one in 10 weeks in Europe. If they don't think they have a problem then I don't know what it'll take to make them realize they do.

Terrible stuff makes you really feel for the people of the U.K. who are having to go through the horror of terrorism.

The evil losers didn't even need a bomb, a bunch of guns, or a high profile target. All they needed to terrorize London was a truck, knives, and the will to kill innocents and forfeit their own lives in the name of a god.

You can't stop that. Doesn't matter what laws you pass, what implements you ban, or what freedoms you deprive the citizens in the name of safety.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: NooNoo
Just wait till it happens in a stadium in this country, and it's going to eventually.
I don't think it'll be in a stadium but perhaps fans walking to the stadium being mowed down by a van similar to London. They've found a much easier method other than trying to get a knife or a bomb into a stadium, just use vehicles.

Effing Muslims.

Their first thought when they wake up everyday is about killing infidels.

White supremacists have killed four people in the United States in the past couple of weeks in politically motivated attacks. Guess white people wake up everyday thinking about murder? No, of course they don't. That would be a ridiculous generalization that ignores the billion plus people that do no such thing.

White supremacists have killed four people in the United States in the past couple of weeks in politically motivated attacks. Guess white people wake up everyday thinking about murder? No, of course they don't. That would be a ridiculous generalization that ignores the billion plus people that do no such thing.
Even if you say that 1% of muslims are radical compared to the conservative estimate of 1 billion worldwide, that's still 10 million people that want to kill you. The 1% argument is purposely misleading but then you do the math and all of a sudden that 1% isn't so small. It's a real problem and until we grow a pair, it'll become more of a problem.

Even if you say that 1% of muslims are radical compared to the conservative estimate of 1 billion worldwide, that's still 10 million people that want to kill you. The 1% argument is purposely misleading but then you do the math and all of a sudden that 1% isn't so small. It's a real problem and until we grow a pair, it'll become more of a problem.
This Is a very accurate assessment you made. I wish everyone understood it.

Reactions: ChairForceCock

That's a stupid comparison. Race <> ideology. Many white people that subscribe to the ideology of white supremacy probably do wake up every day thinking about murder. Muslims are not a race, just a group of people that also subscribe to an ideology. The end results speak for themselves.

The figure I have always heard is 15-20 pct are jihadists while another 15-20 pct turn a blind but approving eye to it. That is a massive amount of people. Sharia is not compatible with any modern society.

Where does that info come from? and who are classifying white supremacists? or is it made up news?

Reactions: Jpcooper
U would be surprised how many Muslims (good percentage) support sharia law even if they aren't killing others. By the way, Muhammad was a terrorist. Google him.

If the 1,000,000 liberal women who marched on Washington, in protest of Trump's election, understood how they would be treated under sharia law, I wonder how long they would be commited to liberalism and the Democratic Party.

If the 1,000,000 liberal women who marched on Washington, in protest of Trump's election, understood how they would be treated under sharia law, I wonder how long they would be commited to liberalism and the Democratic Party.
This is beyond idiotic. It's liberal organizations that have been opposed to the barbaric practices like female mutilation for decades. Welcome to the party, bud. And it was Trump that just sucked up to the Saudis that enshrined many of these practices in law and have used oil cash to spread salafist ideology across the world.

Just wait till it happens in a stadium in this country, and it's going to eventually.

The only thing that surprises me is that it hasn't already happened in a stadium in this country. Thank God it hasn't, but there are so many targets on Saturdays and Sundays during football season it is a miracle that it hasn't happened. Again, I am so grateful it hasn't happen.

That's a stupid comparison. Race <> ideology. Many white people that subscribe to the ideology of white supremacy probably do wake up every day thinking about murder. Muslims are not a race, just a group of people that also subscribe to an ideology. The end results speak for themselves.

It's a religion, not an ideology. And what end results are you speaking of? Have the Muslims committed a genocide in the last 100 years? Say, 6 million jews? 6 million 'mud people'? Millions of Russians? The white supremacists have. The point being, this isn't a war of civilizations. And if you think it is, what's the remedy? Killing all Muslims? That's crazy. Most Muslims are our allies against these murderous psychopaths. Look at the number of Muslims killed by them versus westerners in the last week. Don't lump a billion people into one group.

I don't think it'll be in a stadium but perhaps fans walking to the stadium being mowed down by a van similar to London. They've found a much easier method other than trying to get a knife or a bomb into a stadium, just use vehicles.

I've always thought this might be a way for terrorist to kill thousands of people at a football game. Buy, rent or lease several small single engine planes. Load them with explosives. Say for example they had four small planes loaded with explosives, the terrorist could hit four large sections of a stadium simultaneously and potentially kill thousands of people at a single football game.

I've always thought this might be a way for terrorist to kill thousands of people at a football game. Buy, rent or lease several small single engine planes. Load them with explosives. Say for example they had four small planes loaded with explosives, the terrorist could hit four large sections of a stadium simultaneously and potentially kill thousands of people at a single football game.
Our CI is far too good for them to pull that off.

Sometimes you have to touch the hot stove for yourself and get burned, even though many people told you "don't touch the stove, it's hot". The left can't stop touching the hot stove and wants to blame the microwave for the stove burning them.

Sometimes you have to touch the hot stove for yourself and get burned, even though many people told you "don't touch the stove, it's hot". The left can't stop touching the hot stove and wants to blame the microwave for the stove burning them.

The liberal leaders know the stove is burning them they just don't care. They want to ship Muslims and illegals into this country because the know they will vote for their big government liberal policies and allow them to gain more power. It's the uninformed liberal voters who go around repeating what the liberal leaders (media) tell them (it's the microwave) to gain more power that baffle me. There are obviously a few uninformed liberal voters in this thread....what a shame.

Our CI is far too good for them to pull that off.
I hope you're right Bongs, but it only takes one wrong move or missed intel and it could happen here again!

I have no answers on how to stop these attacks, but it would seem to me the countries that are being targeted should put together groups of special forces to work with the appropriate law enforcement agencies handling each attack and track down every lead that presents itself until they are brought to justice or their end, if this hasn't begun already! Problem is they aren't like regular criminals the threat of being hunted and/or killed probably wouldn't affect they're jihad!

The liberal leaders know the stove is burning them they just don't care. They want to ship Muslims and illegals into this country because the know they will vote for their big government liberal policies and allow them to gain more power. It's the uninformed liberal voters who go around repeating what the liberal leaders (media) tell them (it's the microwave) to gain more power that baffle me. There are obviously a few uninformed liberal voters in this thread....what a shame.
The left has and is going to get a lot of people killed in the name of political correctness.

I equally dislike white supremacists and Islamic radicals. Happy? The problem is the general white population is not helping with or agreeing in any way with white supremacists. You can't say that about the Muslim populations in Europe that appear to have substantial portions that agree with the radicals ideology. Large percentages want sharia law to govern in place of the current laws. Sharia law requires non-Mulsims to adhere to islamic religious tenets, pay contributions to the mosque and abide by Islamic law. Here are some polls:

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".

The Sun (2015: Following Nov. 2015 attacks in Paris, 1 in 4 young Muslims in Britain (and 1 in 5 overall) said they sympathize with those who fight for ISIS.

ICM (2016): 2 in 3 Muslims in Britain would not report terror plot to police.

Policy Exchange (2016): 48% if British Muslims would not report a person "linked to terror."

You won't find polls like this of American whites supporting white supremacists killing or terror.

Last edited:
I hope you're right Bongs, but it only takes one wrong move or missed intel and it could happen here again!

I have no answers on how to stop these attacks, but it would seem to me the countries that are being targeted should put together groups of special forces to work with the appropriate law enforcement agencies handling each attack and track down every lead that presents itself until they are brought to justice or their end, if this hasn't begun already! Problem is they aren't like regular criminals the threat of being hunted and/or killed probably wouldn't affect they're jihad!
I do....Nuke Iran, Iraq and Syria and you have eliminated a very large portion of the Islamic Muslim community that performs these acts....sure the liberal media will bitch and moan but guess what....no more attacks....as far as Saudi Arabia goes....they hate the Persians, always have, always will....

This is beyond idiotic. It's liberal organizations that have been opposed to the barbaric practices like female mutilation for decades. Welcome to the party, bud. And it was Trump that just sucked up to the Saudis that enshrined many of these practices in law and have used oil cash to spread salafist ideology across the world.

Talk about idiotic. You just took all of sharia law and boiled it down to one point ... female mutilation. I'm so glad that the liberals of the US are against this ... as if the rest of us approve of it. Let me give you the bigger picture here. Under sharia law, women are barely necessary to propagate their species. They have virtually no rights except those their men allow them to have. That's what I am referring to in my previous post. As for oil cash, I wish there was a more viable energy alternative, but as long as there is oil in the ground to be had, there will never be an alternative to threaten those countries that have the most oil to sell. If you drive to work, you play a part in the spread of salafist ideology the Saudis spread. I'm sure you probably didn't see anything wrong with the Clinton's accepting the cash gifts from their Arab friends to their "foundation" though. Right.

It's a religion, not an ideology. And what end results are you speaking of? Have the Muslims committed a genocide in the last 100 years? Say, 6 million jews? 6 million 'mud people'? Millions of Russians? The white supremacists have. The point being, this isn't a war of civilizations. And if you think it is, what's the remedy? Killing all Muslims? That's crazy. Most Muslims are our allies against these murderous psychopaths. Look at the number of Muslims killed by them versus westerners in the last week. Don't lump a billion people into one group.
. You don't think that Iran or other Muslim countries would try genocide against Israel if they could? They have already stated that is there end desire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT