ADVERTISEMENT

That didnt take long...

This happens all the time. One that comes to mind immediately is Shane Burnham.......son of Wally. He was a decent linebacker.
Hold on....ok. Now that I’ve spent several minutes looking at your avatar pic. ;) Shane was an average talent, but all heart player. There were times he was really overmatched, but he gave it everything he had. I think of all the guys with an abundance of talent who have played here and pissed away their opportunity and it makes me wish a guy like Shane could have had that talent. He would have been all world.

Reactions: uscedge21
Hold on....ok. Now that I’ve spent several minutes looking at your avatar pic. ;) Shane was an average talent, but all heart player. There were times he was really overmatched, but he gave it everything he had. I think of all the guys with an abundance of talent who have played here and pissed away their opportunity and it makes me wish a guy like Shane could have had that talent. He would have been all world.
That talent is in abundance down here! And everything you say about Shane is true....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT