ADVERTISEMENT

That was a game we could of won

All you gotta do to beat us is not make stupid mistakes because we will. We look very poorly coached. Mizzou made stupid mistakes. A&M didn't. We really should've lost to Mizzou. They bailed us out over and over.

Sadly you're correct. We could have won if:

1. Our 3rd year QB didn't over-throw receivers consistently.
2. Our 3rd year QB didn't throw INTs that kill all momentum.
3. Our receivers could have caught anything within 5 feet of their hands.
4. Our defense didn't play 15-20 feet off A&M receivers on EVERY play.
5. Our coach wasn't brain dead on the sideline.
6. We could learn to tackle instead of being carried down the field 20 yards.

LOL, sorry. I'm just a bit irritated with this game because we did have a ligitment shot at competing. It's the same ole song and dance.

Last edited:
Yeah he would’ve made Deebo, Edwards and Smith catch those balls! Because he has the Midas touch right. You sounded ridiculous dude, that was not on Bentley!
First half, 6-17 46 yards, INT in end zone . Yeah, I think that was on Bentley.

Yeah he would’ve made Deebo, Edwards and Smith catch those balls! Because he has the Midas touch right. You sounded ridiculous dude, that was not on Bentley!

Bentley was a huge factor in us losing the UK game and this game. He's an INT machine and doesn't have what it takes to be an SEC QB.

Reactions: SouthCarolinagal
All you gotta do to beat us is not make stupid mistakes because we will. We look very poorly coached. Mizzou made stupid mistakes. A&M didn't. We really should've lost to Mizzou. They bailed us out over and over.
This is true. Michigan was a comedy of errors in the 2nd half of the bowl game as well. Our first TD drive today was made possible because of a couple of stupid penalties by A&M. If they didn't keep that drive alive, it may have gotten ugly. The last TD drive was also assisted by some stupid A&M penalties. Give our guys credit for taking advantages of all of those miscues, but even our wins the last couple of seasons have been ugly.

Reactions: TheReelEss
If we hadn't screwed around in the first half. Sick of that crap.
Well, perhaps it was winnable in the end, but should it have been that close.

TOP 48:00 to 12:00 (or something similar)
477 yards to 299 yards

Those 2 stats there make it really difficult to win.

I think we should all be proud of the effort to get back in the game. Shoot, we tied it. But what I saw today is just another team on our schedule, having already added Kentucky to the list, that has true SEC personnel throughout the roster, while we don't. We were seriously over-matched physically today.

I think we should all be proud of the effort to get back in the game. Shoot, we tied it. But what I saw today is just another team on our schedule, having already added Kentucky to the list, that has true SEC personnel throughout the roster, while we don't. We were seriously over-matched physically today.
Including the coaching staff?

Could’ve, should’ve, would’ve...but didn’t.

Knowing how to win is a rare thing. Few schools have it. We sure as hell don’t. I mean, we did bout 5 years ago. But not now!
Now it’s as if this team expects to lose. They do the things that get you beat. That’s their comfort zone.
How many times have you saw a smaller school have a power team on the ropes late. Only for the smaller school to give it up. It’s like they remember their place just in time.
This team has no confidence. No leadership. They will continue to flounder until the coaching changes or we miraculously get that transcendent player who once again teaches players how to win around here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT