ADVERTISEMENT

The Grope Thread

I am a Clemson fan also did I like it no I didn't,but way too much is being made of this. Wilkins is not gay or a pervert he is a great kid. This kind of thing happens in a football game at the bottom of a pile. They are trying to get in the other teams head it is common place whether you want to believe it or not. No more than that he just got caught.

I am a Clemson fan also did I like it no I didn't,but way too much is being made of this. Wilkins is not gay or a pervert he is a great kid. This kind of thing happens in a football game at the bottom of a pile. They are trying to get in the other teams head it is common place whether you want to believe it or not. No more than that he just got caught.
What a load of total BS!

Top reasons for Clemson’s fondling other players:

1. If you can do it to sheep…

2. You have to work to get those Ohio State player’s numbers.

3. If you can give an opposing player a “happy ending”. That player has to leave the field for a cigarette break.

and why are your players doing it? If your coaches are breaking down game film, then they have seen this before. Wtf. Why let it go on unless they are apart of it.

Really???

Guess you can call me a house tater....

I got nothing.

It's a cult, clearly. Come drink the koolaid guys, it's full of HGH and Steroids. Oh yeah, and our initiation ritual consists of sacrificing the fattest calf raised on our farms during the year.

It's a cult, clearly. Come drink the koolaid guys, it's full of HGH and Steroids. Oh yeah, and our initiation ritual consists of sacrificing the fattest calf raised on our farms during the year.
Don't forget it includes dablow forcing the players to go to new springs. "It's voluntary" but you don't play if you don't "volunteer."

Rationalizing it this way only makes it worse. If you truly believe this, you are the worst kind of fan for a college football team. You don't care what happens on the field as long as you get the W.

"this kind of thing happens in a football game at the bottom of a pile". - First of all... this didn't happen at the damn bottom of a pile. Secondly, Why does it have to? We all understand that the players are trying to gain every edge they can in the football game. If this is the edge that truly puts you ahead... what kind of team do you truly have? I think it says something to the kind of player you are if this action is something that comes naturally to you. I think it says something to your team if they simply brush it under the rug as something that happens in the course of a football game. I think it says something about you as a Clempson fan if you try to rationalize that this is ok and not a big deal.

"They are trying to get in the other teams head it is a common place whether you want to believe it or not." - Isn't a better way to get into a team's head is beating them on the field with the score instead of crotch grabbing and poking eyes? It's a common place trying to hurt another player, specifically by digging up someone's *** and pulling/pushing their balls/crotch?
giphy.gif

Reactions: trentock
I heard one guy say that he was trying to help him because his leg was cramping.........

Dick Harpootlian must already be on the legal defense team for Clemson. This ^^^^ sounds like something he'd come up with - ' . . . his leg was cramping . . .'

Are all 'all-in' fans required to take Josef Goebbel's course "Tell A Lie Often Enough And Eventually They'll All Believe It'?

Reactions: SpursUPgunsOUT
Dick Harpootlian must already be on the legal defense team for Clemson. This ^^^^ sounds like something he'd come up with - ' . . . his leg was cramping . . .'

Are all 'all-in' fans required to take Josef Goebbel's course "Tell A Lie Often Enough And Eventually They'll All Believe It'?
Not all heros wear capes haha.

That's funny because if you keep the video rolling you see him SNIFF his hand. That is the disturbing part.

Reactions: trentock
He's in the Klempson TSA program and he was practicing his searching procedures. It's either that or he is gay AND stupid. Most people with common sense know the TV camera follows the football. Disturbing to say the least.

That's all you need to do. Don't need to say another word about it. Someone with some money could do this. Clemson fans say it's no big deal. Let's see what everyone thinks.

This is a perfect example of how things get outta hand.Minimise the action the first time and he gets a pass.The next time,the player expects a pass,and if he doesnt get that pass, he is being treated unfairly. Barney Fife was right 50 yrs ago,and he always will be, Nip It In The Damm Bud!!!! NOW !!!!

Its becoming sad to see what some on this site "hang their hat on"

the envy is embarrassing....get beat 56-7 ( thank Dabo for not scoring 80 ) by your rival and your rival is in championship game for second year in a row.

......best to stay quiet and get better

Taters are correct,it really is no big deal. Just as it would be no big deal if that player would have jumped up and packed a cleat up his ass, that would just be the buckeyes way of getting into clemsons head.

Its becoming sad to see what some on this site "hang their hat on"

the envy is embarrassing....get beat 56-7 ( thank Dabo for not scoring 80 ) by your rival and your rival is in championship game for second year in a row.

......best to stay quiet and get better
That's true but I'm game to anything that can smear the holier than thou image that Dabo tries to put out there about Clemson. This may not be the right way but anything to "unsell" Clemson is good by me if it gives us an edge.

I can assure you he's done his share of smearing USC to any recruit that will listen. Just look at "the rant". He's full of crap but he obviously can sell ice to Eskimos.

I think Ohio state should look at sexual assault charges against him. If you did that to a girl on the street you'd go to jail.
I think you should look at voluntary commitment, before someone has to sign papers on you. I mean, come on, guys! If you want to know why the rest of the football world doesn't take your program seriously, here's a great exhibit. Three days later, there are still people on this site posting Zapruderesque footage of a guy on a football team messing with another player's head.

I think you should look at voluntary commitment, before someone has to sign papers on you. I mean, come on, guys! If you want to know why the rest of the football world doesn't take your program seriously, here's a great exhibit. Three days later, there are still people on this site posting Zapruderesque footage of a guy on a football team messing with another player's head.
giphy.gif

How would that go if you did it to a random woman? Would you tell the officer that you were just messing with their head? You have real problems if you think sexually violating someone is okay. He should at the least, be suspended and charged with a misdemeanor.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT